iv. just like ramen

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵

Waking up from the sound of cicadas chirping outside Chrome's hut, you slowly lifted your eyelids to see if the sun had already risen over the horizon, however, the first thing that your eyes have spotted is Senku's sleeping face who's barely half a meter away from you. Seeing the scientist having a serene slumber, you felt your heart thump and blood raced to your cheeks, inwardly screaming because of how adorable he looked like when he's asleep.

It is indeed a fine morning to you.

You stared at him for long as you studied the handsome features of Senku, you told yourself that you're going to watch him for a minute before going out and do your daily routine every morning. A big grin was plastered on your face; feeling satisfied because it's rare to see his sleeping face since you had never seen him sleeping until now. Living in this stone world doesn't seem so bad after all, despite that you don't have technologies and delicious foods, by just seeing Senku the first thing in the morning was already enough to satisfy you.

You are really head over heels for this man.

Silently giggling, you lifted your body to sit up and stretch your muscles, you let out a yawn before darting your gaze again at Senku. A blush sifted your cheekbones as you cheekily beamed again, feeling giddy and lighting up your mood. Since you don't want to wake up the young scientist and Chrome who's beside him, you noiselessly fixed your sleeping bag and set it in the corner of the room. You also took the soap that Senku had given you last night and the spare clothes that Yuzuriha had made just in case the leek-haired man revived you.

As you are about to leave the hut, you take a glance again at the scientist, watching him for a minute again. And all of sudden, an idea jumped in your mind, causing your face to heat up upon comprehending on what you had conceived. You thought about stealing a kiss on the sleeping scientist which causes you to feel fidgety and vigorously shaking your head to wash away that idea. Whipping your head to avoid your gaze at Senku, your eyes involuntarily glanced at him in the corner of your eyes. Noticing what you just did right now, you pulled out your hair in frustration and told yourself that it's not a good idea because it feels like you're assaulting him in his sleep.

Wait—scratch that! You are really assaulting him if ever!

But it seems like your other self is provoking you to steal a kiss, saying it's not that bad if you're just gonna peck him on the forehead, moreover, it's a one-time opportunity, are you going to slip the chance away? Silently groaning at yourself and you know that if you don't do it, you're going to be frustrated and regret it in the end as to why you didn't do it. Yourself is really your opponent when it comes to choosing your preferences.

Kneeling in front of the peaceful sleeping Senku, you swallowed once your eyes landed on his face, feeling your profile burning up because of the embarrassment you're going to give yourself.