Part 13

All came back to home, all are tired due to shopping after taking lunch they took nap in their house. Arnav woke up and went to see his doll but still she is sleeping. He don't what to do, then suddenly he thought to do swimming in the pool. He went to pool side which is near the garden, removed his shirt and dived into pool. He was enjoying and relaxing his body.

After taking nap khushi woke up, she was asking to her mom, she wanna play with arnav with her baby talk. Preethi went to arnav's home with khushi, anusha said he was in pool side. Khushi slowly moved to pool side, arnav was swimming he saw khushi, he was happy he started to splash water on her face, she got irritated and she too trying to splash water with her small hand by sitting on her legs, arnav was away from her. While she is trying to splash water on him, she fell into the pool and drowning in water. Arnav was scared he came to near her and trying to lift her but he was struggling he can't able to swim by lifting her after lot of difficult he make her to lay on the edge of the pool, he too came out. He saw khushi who was lying like lifeless body, tears started to flow on his cheeks he is trying to wake her by tapping her cheek, he shouted Mom..... Dad....

They heard a screaming sound, all rushed on the poolside all are shocked, they asked arnav what happened who was still tapping on her cheek. Arnav, Mom.... Doll.... Fell, mom ask her to wake up, she is playing with me only na pls wake her mom. Shashi was pressing her stomach to take water out, preethi was crying, anusha is consoling his son and panicked about khushi. Anand was extremely angry on his son and worried for khushi. Arnav was crying badly. After pressing her stomach for three to four times, water came out by her mouth, she was very weak can't move her body also. She just opened her eyes, arnav was little happy by seeing this and sad for her condition, he can't see his doll suffering, there is no smile, no color, no happiness, no life her face was pale and gloomy.

Arnav tried to touch her cheek, Dolllll...... with his little hand sobbing, before he touch hee he heard the roared sound, Just stop it arnav.... He saw his dad who was in extreme anger. Arnav was scared. Anand told anusha and preeti to take khushi and go inside. They went with khushi, arnav was just looking his doll till they disappeared.

Anand pulled arnav hand to make his face straight with him with furious, Arnav listen to me carefully, this much days whatever you did we didn't say anything but everything has a limit, we can't tolerate this anymore, because of your playfulness she might have lost her life, when are you going to change, stop uyor craziness. Suppose something happened to her means can you bring her life back, what will you do.....

I WILL DIE WITH HER, by saying he ran inside with sad, angry and guilty.

Anand and Shashi are dowmfounded, they didn't expect this comment from him. Anand was standing like statue, Shashi put his hand on his shoulder, anand came to sense. Shashi told him to calm down, see anand I know arnav is naughty and mischievous but he never do something bad to khushi in his dream also, you don't know what happened now how she fell into pool, without knowing why are you shouting at him, you itself don't decide anything by judging a person it will just bring drifts in relationship. You didn't give one chance also to let him explain himself. I don't know you believe your son or not but I believe my boy, saying he too went inside.

Anand was feeling guilty, I need to give him chance to speak but what I did, I know he loves her more than all how can I say that hurtful words, mixed emotions running on his mind, arnav comment echoing on his mind "I WILL DIE WITH HER"