Chapter 106 : Since Childhood

In the evening, He Jin got off work and dragged his luggage back to the school dormitory.

One week before school started again, the whole campus was quiet and it looked as if everyone was still sleeping. There were only two rooms in the dormitory building with their lights on, one was the first floor, and the other was on the fourth floor…

It seemed that someone arrived earlier than He Jin, and He Jin thought that he would be the first.

There was a strange smell in the room after being closed for one month, but He Jin felt extraordinarily warm in it – the desk, the bookshelves, the small lamps, the single bed… He Jin put a quilt and lied down, sighing comfortably. This is his home.

He hasn’t contacted his family for one week now, and after blacklisting his parents’ numbers, he has not received any news from them.

Of course, He Jin hadn’t forgotten about the argument. He just dared not think about it. After calming down for a few days, when he’s idle, he also thought whether he’d crossed the line. All in all, he didn’t feel regretful.

This is a step that he had to make sooner or later. Since a rational discussion was not possible, they could only fight ‘til the end.

In fact, it was very easy for his parents to look for him. They might as well call him using a new number or send him a message. They also knew about his school, major and the address of his dormitory. They even know how to contact his counselor of the department.

But no one wanted to be the first one to apologize. And his mother also didn’t believe that He Jin could really be independent, that’s why she yelled hysterically over the phone, “I won’t give you a penny anymore.” She wanted to control He Jin economically and make him give in, but he wouldn’t. He’d rather lose face and borrow money from his classmates, but he’d never bow in front of his mother.

…Such a mother-and-son relationship has become very problematic, hasn’t it?

He Jin took out his bracelet and read the messages that were still unread. Sure enough, they were all from Qin Yang.

Fire, “are you back to school?”

Fire: (Photo)

The message with the photo made He Jin sit up on his bed immediately – the photo showed that it’s taken in Qin Yang’s dormitory, and there was his helmet on the side too – could Qin Yang be at school as well?

He Jin thought, when he used to visit Qin Yang at his dormitory, did he need to hide away his helmet every time?

…Such hard work! (=_=)

He Jin returned to his bed and lied down, he replied, “why did you return to school so early?”

It turned out that the window with the lights on the fourth floor was the room of Qin Yang…