Fourteen (Bonus Chapter~)

yunho came to san, now their age is already 24 years old, and yesterday yunho and mingi were married, while wooyoung and san's marriage is a week ago, san rent an apartment for him and wooyoung to live on, having a small family. 

" thanks for helping me, yunho, " san smiled as yunho carried some heavy things. 

" well, i'm afraid if you're the one who carried it, you'll be more shorter, " yunho mocked. " i'm gonna kill you, " san hissed. 

yunho and san laughed as wooyoung were waiting on the garage. " sannie~, " wooyoung hugged san and kissed his cheek like always. their appearance were different since they we're married. of course jongho told his parents and san's name was erased from the family.

well, now he used jung, so there's no problem. as for yeosang, he already married sohyun a year ago, didn't even think that their relationship last long. 

" please be well, mr. jung, " yunho smirked. " you too, mr. song, " san laughed as they went to the apartment. they're arrived safely to the apartment, saw their pets greet them. " we're home, pochi~, darong~, " wooyoung hugged pochi as san carried darong.

they sit on the couch while turning on the Tv. " oh, it's BTS, " wooyoung pointed at jimin from a boy group called BangTan Sonyeondan. " it seems they're back from the military, " san wore his glasses properly to see the news. 

pochi barked as someone knocked at the door. " yes~, who is it? " wooyoung opened the door as pochi greet them too. it's yeosang and sohyun, and a babyyyy.

" woahhhh, already get a kid? amazing! " wooyoung said as he let them get in. " thanks, where is san? " sohyun asked. " sitting on the couch with darong, pochi, don't lick the baby, okay? " wooyoung said. 

" hey there, wooyoung's sanshine, " yeosang called. san looked at yeosang, " oh! yeosang! wait- YOU ALREADY HAVE A BABY? UGH, CUTEEEE, " san screamed as he came closer to the baby that was sleeping on sohyun's arms. 

" well, you got a kids too, wooyoung's younger siblings i guess, " yeosang said. " yurin and yuheon? they already a grown ups now, they spend their times with their partner, " san said while asking permission from sohyun to carried the baby.

" what is his name? " san asked. " she's a girl, her name is kang mina, " yeosang said bitterly. " no wonder she's beautiful, " wooyoung smiled as he played with her tiny hands. " where's darong? " sohyun asked. 

" ah, darong is right the- darong?? " san searched for darong in every corner of the room, but darong went missing. wooyoung found darong on the empty room. " darong, let's go greet the kang family, " wooyoung said, wanting to carried darong. 

successfully carried darong, wooyoung went outside and place darong on san's arm where darong jumped off from san's arms. " darong, are you kidding me? you just have to greet yeosang and sohyun, " san followed darong.

he found darong sitting a book. " what's this? " 

he opened the book as a ring fell down. san caught the ring before it disappear. " this ring is... "

" sannie, come on, " wooyoung peeked inside the room, saw san is holding a book. " uh..., san, did you read it- "

san quickly attacked wooyoung. " you're still have the rings i that i give for the first time, " san said happily. " well..., yeah, i'm asking you, did you read it? it's my diary book, " wooyoung asked again. 

" i read it before, " san attacked wooyoung's lips with his, forgetting that yeosang and sohyun is still on their place. 

" woo, san, did something- nevermind, continue it, we'll get back, bye, " yeosang closed the door as darong ran away from the room. since they're making out in that room, yeosang and sohyun went back to their place.

" san..., we should do it later, we must unpack our things first, " wooyoung said as he left hickeys on san's neck. " do it later, just one chance to do this, jung wooyoung, " san said. 

" ugh, fine, jung san. "

_                                        _                                             _    

20221123 10.00 AM

dear diary~

i was hoping to have a child with my husband, jung san, which he can't get pregnant, but i want to do it with him.

and we can adopted a child, i want to build a little sweet family. 

-jung wooyoung

"THANK YOU FOR READING THIS SHITTY STORY OF MINE!"

"I WISH YOUR DAY WILL BE BLESSED!!!"  :D

- sleepy wolf -