・゚*。☆Adorable moments・゚*。☆

Quake:

"Damn, if you're going to give up being a hero, you can save people as a chef Quaky" you said, mouthfull with noodles Quake served. The said element giggle, happy seeing you loving his food. Unconsciously, his finger tucked away your bangs, preventing you from eating them instead.

Thunderstorm:

"Hey." Thunderstorm mumble softly. "Since its the two of us caught up with work lately....I was thinking maybe we should....go for a....honeym--GAH! THAT'S SOUND WEIRD!" He sighed tiredly, somehow practicing a weird line in front of Miss Teddy, yes, somehow Cyclone forgot the poor bear plush at his house.

"okay." Thunder getting himself composed again, now with determines eyes. "Here tickets, pack your bag we're going for a honeymo-AAHHH!!" he screamed, shook to see your head popping behind the sofa that you've been hiding all this time. Thunderstorm is a blushing mess by now seeing your wicked smirk. "Repeat for me one more time?"

Cyclone:

Its pretty hectic at the skateboarding platform, literally Cyclone training to do flips for half of the day and kept crashing to the ground. "I'm tired!" he sighed. "Looks like I'm winning the bet." You smirked as he whine. "No flips, no kisses from me". Cyclone quickly stood up with his skateboard, and actually able to do the flip. "DID YOU SEE THAT? I DID IT!" he shrieked, pulling you into a thrilled embrace.

Blaze:

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" You sighed upon hearing a familiar whining. Despite being a full grown man, this one being just love to condratict his physical looks with his immature personality. Huffing, you came out from the kitchen to his aid. "What's wrong hereaahh-!" Blaze pulling you into a bear hug. "Don't go away so far from meeeee I miss you alreadyyyyy" he whines continue snuggling you. you giggled at his adorableness, pinching his cheek.

Ice:

"Hey, are you done yet?"
"No."
"Okay."
.....

* phone buzzing *

"hello?"
"are you done yet."
"Ice, no. I'll be back home in half an hour. Okay?"
"....okay."
.....

* phone buzzing- *

"ICE, I SWEAR TO GOD FOR THE 7TH TIME, PLEASE FOR THE EVERLOVING OF GEMPA RAISING YOU UP, ILL BE BACK HOME SOON OK-"

"-take care, I love you."

you sighed, face getting warmed up upon his soft and full of love tone. you're defeated. "Love you too lazyboi."

Thorn:

The two of you were lying on the grass, cold night breeze comfortably making the air feels more lighter. Lying under the thousands bright stars makes you to feel at ease, amazed even at how great this world that the god has created. Though it seem Thorn beside you has loosen interest on gazing at them, now his fingers busy on playing the strands of your hair. He lower his head, now fully blocking your view with his marvelling deep forest eyes.

Softly his lips planted on your forehead, which he let them linger there for some moment before pulling away, facing your face. "Thorn?" you asked confused at his dazed look.

"One day we'll be stars, and we'll make those who gazing at us to be happy." he said. "before that time comes, I want to make you the happiest before sharing them with everyone."

Solar:

"Waaaaarghhummm" Solar yawn loudly, stretching his arms up after sitting for too long, reading about another book for his new project. You walks into the room, sitting beside him on his desk as he rubbed his tired eyes. "Yes hun? Do you need anything?" he asked. You rolled your eyes, eventually taking both of his hands, pulling him to stand up.

"Mhm." you hummed, nodding while he gave a confused look. "I need you, sleep. now." You said, giving no room for him to argue, quickly giving a soft peck on his lips. "Now." You added, right hand caressing his cheek as he lean into them, eyed tired. "as you wish."