Loud noises

I sat silently on my work desk as I arranged Mr Jeon's next week's schedule. The meeting is going on in the meeting room but since I ain't one of the team member I wasn't supposed to attend the meeting.

After an hour or so I saw Mr Jeon coming back with a man trailing behind his back. The man stood tall in a perfectly fitted suit. Dimples adorning his face every time he smiled. Confidence could be seen radiating off of him.

He was Kim Namjoon. The owner and CEO of the JinHit Entertainment, Co. One of the most successful entertainment company in Korea. With a 132% increase from the last year, JinHit Entertainment had made a profit of ₩50.2 billion, making a total revenue of ₩214 billion. The company is successful. More successful than Jeon Corp.

My eyes followed them as they walked together to the elevator. They waited for the elevator to arrive as they conversed about something. Soon the elevator door opened and Mr Kim stepped in. They shook hands, the door closed and Mr Kim was gone.

They held hands. I want to hold Mr Jeon's hands too.

As I was looking at my hands, I heard a knock on my work desk, so I snapped my head up to see who it was. Only to come face to face with Mr Jeon. I averted my eyes, not being able to keep eye contact.

"We got the deal Mr Kim and all thanks to you. Mr Kim said he had minutely studied about our company and so he was focused on every detail in the presentation. He didn't like companies to put false information in their presentations just to look better. If it weren't for you correcting the mistakes, we would've never been able to impress him. Thank you Mr Kim." Mr Jeon thanked me making me giggle in shyness. My head casted down.

I stood up as I clasped Mr Jeon's hands with mine.

"You're you're welcome. You're welcome Mr Jeon." I giggled whilst holding his hand.

"I'm treating you to dinner Mr Kim and you're not saying no. I'll take you to my home. My chef will cook something nice for you. How's that?" He asked me making me look up. I can do that. Home is nice.

"Okay. Home is fine, okay." I said nodding my head at him.

"Very well then. We'll leave by 5. Complete your work by then." Mr Jeon instructed me.

"Oh it's done, already done. You don't give me much work Mr Jeon. Not much." I say making him chuckle. His chuckle increases my heartbeat. I like his small giggles.

"Is that so Mr Kim? Then shall we deduct your salary a bit?" He said with that weird smile of his.

"Oh no no. Don't do that. You can give me work. More more work. Money is good. Don't reduce my salary. No, don't do that." I said as I shook my head. He soon began laughing making me look at him with wide focused eyes. He looked even more pretty when he laughed. My heart was thumping loudly in my chest. His laughter did that.

"Don't worry Mr Kim I'm just pulling your leg

"Don't worry Mr Kim I'm just pulling your leg. Your Salary will remain the same." He said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh no you didn't pull my leg. You, you didn't." I said shaking my head.

"It's an idiom Mr Kim. It means I was just joking with you." He explained making me giggle at myself.

"Very well then. Enjoy your free time, I have to get some work done." He said making me nod.

"Okay." But he still didn't leave. Making me tilt my head.

"My hand Mr Kim."

"What, what about your hand Mr Jeon?" I ask.

"You're still holding it. You need to let go so I can go back to my office." He said as I looked down to see that I was still holding his hand. I giggled embarrassingly as I soon released my grip.

"Sorry." I said with a big smile.

"Fuck you'll be the death of me." I hear him mutter under his breath.

"Oh no no I can't kill you. I can't be the cause of your death. Oh no I can't." I said panicking.

"No one's dying Mr Kim relax. I..uh..you heard that?"

"Fuck you'll be the death of me? Oh yes, yes I did."

"I.. Forget what you heard Mr Kim. Get back to work."

"Okay, okay. Don't die Mr Jeon. I won't kill you. No I won't."

"Yes I'm not going to die." Mr Jeon said with a red face as he walked away from my desk.

I was looking at the walk clock waiting for it to struck five. As soon as it did I was on my feet anticipating Mr Jeon to be walking towards my work desk. He wasn't though. He was late.

I glanced down at my digital watch to see it was 5:05 already. Maybe he forgot? So I decided to go to his office instead.

I knocked on his door to hear a small come in. I stepped in and stood before his desk.

"It's 5:06 right now Mr Jeon. You said five. Five PM. You're late. You're late Mr Jeon. We have to leave. Right now. Right now Mr Jeon. We have to leave right now."

"Just 5 more minutes Mr Kim. I have to send this email and then we can leave." He said holding up his hand.

"Oh no we're late. You said five. We have to leave Mr Jeon. We have to leave right now." I said repeating my words.

"Oh just shut up! I asked you to wait five more minutes, then just wait for five fucking minutes!" He shouted making my ears ring with the noise. My head started hurting as I clutched my ears and crouched down on my knees. I started moving back and forth to make the pain go away. Noises are bad. Very bad.

Mr Jeon rushed to my side, crouching down as well as he kept apologizing.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung. I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have shouted at you. I won't do it again I promise. Please calm down for me. Please relax." He tried to touch me, only to retract back when he saw me flinch. I tried concentrating on his voice to make the pain go away. His voice makes the pain go away.

Soon the ringing stopped. My head didn't hurt anymore. I released my hands from my ears as I looked up at Mr Jeon's face. There were tears running down his eyes. Oh no he's crying. Crying is not good.

I went closer to Mr Jeon as I hugged his body closer to me. Bringing his face to my chest.

"Don't cry. Everything will be fine. It's it's going to be fine." I patted his head to try to stop him from crying. He wrapped his hands around me as he chuckled.

"I should be comforting you Taehyung. Not you. I am sorry for causing you pain Mr Kim. I won't do it again. I don't want to see you in pain again." He said as he chuckled again.

"Taehyung sounds good Mr Jeon. It it sounds good. Call me Taehyung. And it's it's alright." I said giggling, bowing my head down only to bury it in Mr Jeon's neck since we were still hugging. He was wearing the same perfume. It smells good. I take deep breaths to smell him better.

He soon released the hug and looked at me. He then got up and stretched out his hand for me to take. I accepted it and he soon pulled me up.

"Let's go then shall we?" He asked.

"The the email?" I asked him with tilted head.

"It can wait." He said with a smile. I nodded as we walked out of his office.

His hand still holding mine.

______________________________

Give me 1k read at least ):

Anyway, ignore the mistakes if you see any.

Vote, share, follow andddddd comment 💜💜