16

(A week later)

Silence filled the Chou household. It was eerie without the king and all the servants were sympathetic to the young Chou, trying their best to cheer her up but nothing worked as the 20 year old became saddened.

Tzuyu was sitting on her father's chair in the meeting room, feeling how cold it was without him. Touching the picture frame on the desk of them both. Tzuyu was in a white gown and her princess crown. Her hair flowed down to her shoulders and had jewelry all over her wrists. King Taecyeon had his nice made suit on and his crown. Tzuyu and her father both held the Queen's crown in the picture as they both smiled.

Tzuyu couldn't help but feel tears in her eyes from not only losing her mother, but her father now.

Tzuyu shook her head, slapping her cheeks to wake her up. No, I promised to keep up the family. I will keep it that way and stop being depressed, she said to herself and sighed.

The doors opened to reveal her friends and cousin that has been by her side through it all. All except for Jihyo and Jeongyeon.

"Still sitting in that chair I see." said Lisa, chuckling a little. It made Tzuyu chuckle.

"Yeah well, I'm going to be sitting in here soon so..." Tzuyu trailed off.

"Oh right, you and Sana are getting married." said Jennie. "When is the wedding?"

"Since there isn't a ruler for my family, our wedding has been moved up to next week." Tzuyu said in frustration.

"Well damn. When was the original date of the wedding suppose to be?" Dahyun asked.

"The original date was suppose to be in two months." Tzuyu answered. Sana walked to her and sat on her lap, tugging at Tzuyu's arms and wrapped them around her waist, tangling her fingers into hers. Tzuyu smiled at her.

"But I'm happy it was moved to next week. That means I get to finally claim Sana as mine forever." The blonde turned her face behind her to look at Tzuyu in awe.

"I love you." she said.

"I love you much more." Tzuyu answered back pecking her lips lovingly. Sana smiled wide.

"You two are so cute it kills." Lisa and Dahyun said in unison. Everyone chuckles at the two.

"Btw," Tzuyu started after the laughter died down, "how is Jeongyeon in the hospital? I heard she's all fine now but refuses to go home. "

Dahyun sighed. "Yeah. She's already fine but refuses to go home. I think something is keeping her to stay there." Tzuyu raised her eyebrows.

"Or maybe someone is keeping her from going home." Sana said while wiggling her eyebrows. The others chuckled because of Sana's response.

"What? There could be." She said and continued to hug Tzuyu in her seat.

A knock was heard on the door and everyone turns to it. "Who is it?" Tzuyu asked.

"Mr. Kang Daniel is here Tzuyu." said Bom but behind the other side of the door.

"Bring him in." she said. A few seconds later, another knock was on the door. The rest of the girls were sat in the chairs that surrounded the long table. "You may enter." Tzuyu said.

With that, the young man walked in bowing at them all. "Hello your majesties. I'm here to take your measurements for your dresses for the wedding." he said to Momo, Jennie, Dahyun, and Lisa. The four girls nodded. The four girls got up as Daniel took his measurements. He frowned when he noticed two of the girls were missing.