Ch.38.The Life Of A Cat.

{I Don't own BNHA or The Reader}

- - -

{Y/N} was impressed by the sheer will of the children she's met in this life, they with her guidance had grown to be what they were at this moment, she couldn't be more proud, this event taught them they had far more to learn as well she could tell.

Her claws had to be clean after clawing a very rude boy whom dared try and touch the precious cinnamon roll and flirt with him, knew by the way the plant like female was frozen by the boy whom had a past similar to her own he must have seen it as well, if the male thought getting attacked by her was bad than he hadn't met Izu-Chan's boyfriend and soulmate.

"This is quite and interesting turn out sister" Eri told the feline, her crimson eyes took in everyone, the second round of the matches would began soon and she along with her crow were checking to see if any of them had an ounce of magic in them, "That green haired boy that you befriended, he has a very large sum of magic in him awaiting to be unlocked"

{Y/N} moved her gaze to the boy whom had his bangs pinned back by hair clips as he talked to his boyfriend and friends, narrowing her eyes and focusing for once she sensed it indeed the reincarnation of her sister was correct, how was it she didn't notice it till now? his magic it was on par with that of her mothers or her own in a sense, "Interesting if you had not pointed it out I may have stayed blinded, his magic could be troubling if he does not learn to control it" indeed the boy could harm someone including himself if his magic was left uncontrolled, there were cases back in her old life, accidental magic the point they are unaware they have it and they tap into it, the cases were never the greatest.

"If you wish cousin of my I could help the boy learn to control it" Her half sylph cousin stated fixing his glasses, the male held a tub of popcorn in hand when he approached his family, this act they kept up when no one was watching was quite annoying, he was slowly growing used to humans and their strange ways, "Before you say it I may dislike humans but this boy he doesn't appear to be fully human, the magic gives away the fact one of his parents must have been someone from our time that went into hiding"

Kurogiri did make an excellent point, the boy did have a certain charm to him, the feline nodded her head "If it's not much of a hassle to do so, but when you do make certain to say you sensed some sort of untapped Quirk in him we do not wish to freak him out" Kurogiri nodded he would do as so.

It wouldn't be a hassle at all for him and his cousin was once a queen, meaning this was an order new life or not she still had the blood of a queen running through her veins, and once this tournament ended he'd approach the boy, if he remembered correctly hero's could have a student work in their agency for a week.

His purple eyes that flickered yellow every now and again settled on the blonde male with red bird like wings, he'd have to ask for a favor from the male, seeing as he was a hero after all, maybe his old friend dating the male would come in handy after all.

- - -

{1/18/20}

{Sorry for not updating in awhile ya'll, anyway here's a chapter in the point of view from the main three, anyway what shall the next chapter be focused on- The ending of the sports festival and the winners or Evil Plotting by a very strange Couple of a Mouse and a Trash Can ?}