Part 9: I can't wait

Flashback
"...here's to the hearts that you're gonna break
Here's to the lives that you're gonna change
Here's to the infinite possible ways to love you
I want you to have it
Here's to the good times we're gonna have
You don't need money, you got a free pass
Here's to the fact that I'll be sad without you
I want you to have it all..."  Brendon head laid next to my belly as he sang to the little human inside.

"What should we name them?" I asked grinning, we never wanted children but when you hear the heartbeat... it's life changing.

"I don't know babe, do you think it's a girl or a boy?" He asked, I thought. Does it really matter? I just wanna love em! I giggled.

"Could you imagine having a little boy running around here? Oh he'd get into everything..." I smiled, a little giggling voice, and a smile will make this house a home for us.

"Or a little girl, I just want a little kid. This is gonna be so fun." We both smiled, the two of us never wanted kids and we are happy now but there's something so interesting about having a child. We have dogs, and we've both lived a lot of life. This is a new stage of life.

"I can't wait to tell people..." Brendon comments, I nodded.

"Not till it's we are 100% sure that everything is okay." I nodded.

"I can't wait to buy toys and clothes and take pictures. God there gonna be a star." He giggled I leaned my head on him.

"Fatherhood's gonna look good on you..." I smiled with my eyes closed.

"Well pregnancy looks good on you babe." He kissed my neck, I chuckled.

"And you doing things like ended me up like this..." I smiled.