Chapter 9•

*3 weeks later*

Ariana Fletcher |

I just got finished with my photo shoot for my hair line. I was tired from changing looks and i had to turn around and go to work tonight. I just sat down on the couch exhausted and really didn't want to go to work in a hour.

"These is all cute bitch you did this." Tae said looking through the pictures sitting down next to me.

"Thanks pooh" i said looking with him as he flipped through the different pictures.

I wanted to nap but i knew i shouldn't or I'd be missing work. We shot for 6 hours all a bitch wanted was some sleep.

I haven't been sleeping good at night, not gone lie I've gotten used to being under Dave for the few weeks we spent together. His light snores and his arms wrapped around me always put me into a deep sleep. I felt safe with him but all that shit dead now.

"Ooooh bitch you gone send the internet up in flames with this one." He said as we picked the pictures I'll be posting .

"These three?" I asked and he nodded
"Yep and I'm reposting the fuck out them."

I smiled because that's really my best friend. He supports me with anything and Vise versa. Whatever I get I make sure Tae get to.

I went on my Instagram posting a picture I took before the shoot because my manager still had to approve of the pictures that i like.

Therealkeysister

Therealkeysister   This ain't no come back nigga this is only the beginning 💋 #Realpressure Kychéextensions launch coming soon

Therealkeysister This ain't no come back nigga this is only the beginning 💋 #Realpressure
Kychéextensions launch coming soon

-Comments-

DaveEast  You look beautiful babygirl 😩 I miss you🥺🥺
DaveEast  Let me come back home to you shawty
Therealkeysister  Home? 🤔 you have the wrong person my boy. Who are you again?
Theshaderoom   👀👀👀
Therealkeysister  @theshaderoom Get the fuck on somewhere else with that messy shit fo i block y'all.
DaveEast  Imma come show you who i am since you got memory loss ma 👅
ArrogantTae  👀Please do she been walking around with this attitude @DaveEast

BigcityVEE  Big moves sis 💪🏾
Therealkeysister  Periodt As Always 🤑

DreamDoll  You just snatched my whole wig 😩😍
Therealkeysister That be you bitch 😂♥️

ArrogantTae  They ain't ready for these pics to drop and that's on periodt pooh I'm so excited.

ArrogantTae  BAD BITCH IN THE FLESH

Nolimitmally  Sis 😩😩 you doin ya thang

Lilbibby   I miss you dumb ass don't let that naked mole rat keep you from fuckin with us 😒