43- There's Still Hope

Jimin's POV

I can't believe it. What's happening?

We were forcefully taken away from home. From Master... I must escape.

I looked around. I looked down. I saw my legs tied. I heard the sound of the engine of a car. Ph, yeah... I forgot I was in a car...

I looked up and saw two masked men on both sides of me, and one driving.

How do I get out of here?

What would Master say?

Something that'll probably make them have to let me go.

Something smart.

Something that'll leave them no choice...

"I need to use the bathroom." I said in a small voice and lost the confidence I build as words kept getting out of my mouth.

"We just pulled over!" The guy on the right whined.

"Hey, be quiet!" The one on the left said, "he was unconscious. Let's stop here there's a little place to stop here. Besides, he'll have space to do what he needs to do in the flower field."

Flower field?

I remember that place. In fact, now that I think about it, Master and I were driving around the city... I remember places there. I remember the turns, the important shops and... I know how to get back home from here! It's not that far away!!!

"Alright, get out." I was pulled out of my train of thoughts by the guy on the right that was outside the opened door.

I stirred in my seat, wincing in pain when I rubbed my bruised tail over something and realised I was handcuffed.

"Come on, we ain't got all day." Guy on the left pushed me lightly.

"Hey be careful on his tail... It must be hurting." The driver turned around to us.

"But you took medical care of it!" Guy on the left said.

"It would still hurt." The driver said softly and turned to me, "I'm sorry we had to hurt you so bad. We didn't know you were such a fluffy kid. I treated your tail and ears well, don't worry. I have a hybrid of my own and he told me how it feels when his ears were being pulled on or when his tail was bruised. It hurts. And even though it's not our duty, I took care of you so it won't hurt this bad-"

"He needs to pee, dude. Let him be." Guy on the right said, "hey, take off his handcuffs."

"This is a bad idea." He said quietly and did as he told him to.

I rubbed my wrists and stepped outside the car, taking in everything. The sky were complete darkness. I saw a few stars in it. But only a few. Dark clouds of rain decorated almost every inch of the sky.

Wind flew through the flower field. I gulped and stepped forward. I stopped when I was far enough from them, making it believable that I was peeing, except I wasn't. Instead I turned into a dog and escaped through the flowers. I heard them shouting to me and trying to look for me, but I kept running and didn't stop...

Until I entered the city.

Where are the others? They don't even know the city... Only I do...

Master doesn't know where we are. They don't know where they are or how to get back home... Only I do.

I have to find them.

Hopefully, they already broke out.

I'll go to the library first.