hold your breath.

┏━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┓

┗━━━━°

┗━━━━°.•☆•.°━━━━┛

        ON OCTOBER 19TH, 2015, EDEN LAMBERT was just another unfortunate victim to have fallen prey to the Campus Killer. A life taken too soon; a face to be forgotten; a body to never be found. Well, that's what the world believed anyway. Now, she's a walking ghost amongst a group of fellow vigilantes, anonymously taking out the type of trash that the government are too afraid to. And by this, meaning herself and her delightful group of ghosts take down the criminals and terrorists from foreign countries that are far too powerful to be caught.

Well, plan to, at least.

You see, four years ago, Eden had, in fact, become the notorious serial killer's eighth and final victim. After being stalked for weeks without her prior consent ━━━ obviously, she found herself being abducted from her walk home when she decided to take a short-cut through the woods.

          Cliché, she knows. She was practically asking for it.

What Eden didn't ask for, however, was to wake up chained inside of an empty warehouse for the killer to do God knows what. Well, she knew what. Like the seven others, he had planned to bind, rape and strangle before dissolving her body in a bathtub of acid. Only, this time, the CK quickly figured out that he had kidnapped the wrong girl. No, seriously, there was something wrong with her. He knew this right away. Because instead of screaming or crying, the girl sat patiently, slept well and even cracked jokes. And she did this without a care in the world because, thanks to the military training of her dead brother, when it was time for her to kick the bucket, she ━━━ metaphorically, of course, devoured that bucket until there was nothing left and used the handle to disembowel the man before her. Well, something like that went down anyway. So when the police discovered what was left of the Campus Killer and what was not left of Eden Lambert, the idiots had managed to illustrate an utterly ridiculous story.