Yandere Hybrid Jungkook

"Shit there's no milk."
I spoke out loud, I lived in a small but comfortable apartment (let's not forget affordable as well). I live alone, my friend BFF/n used to live with me but soon moved out when their partner wanted to take the relationship further, this left my ass to pay the full rent that's due every month but I still managed with the money I have left.
I got changed into a black oversized hoodie with leggings and chunky white shoes that made my feet stand out.
— at the market —
'Finally some milk for my dry ass cereal' I signed to myself as I slowly dragged my feet against the floor causing my white shoes to become scratched and grey in places.
"Who gives a fuck, I'll clean em when I get home."
Suddenly a loud whine came from the alley in front of me.
"You stupid prick!"
A loud thump followed closely after the ruff voices words.
"Please forgive me, I didn't mean too!"
I peaked my head around the corner, my eyes focused on the scene in front of my eyes. A man with a strong physique with a neon orange jumper one threw his knee hard into the small trembling mans face, the man on the floor seemed to be wearing a skimpy outfit and bunny ears? Kinky much.
"Hey what the fuck do you think your doing!?"
My voice rang out down the cold dark alleyway, both men turned their heads to faced my direction, my eyes focused on the small boy on the floor. His face looked bad - bruises, blood, cuts and tears covered his face but his eyes were so alluring, the bright, shining puppy eyes that stared at me with so much hope but also filled with pain and terror. That's all it took for me to start a slow, threatening pace towards the man standing ahead of me.
"Fuck off little girl before someone hurts you."
I didn't stop, my anger was filling me with confidence and aggression.
"I said back the fuck up you bi-"
His words were cut by me as I swung the jug of milk dead in his face, he tumbled back, grunting and shouting profanity as I seemed to hit his nose.
"Who the fuck do you think you are? You little bitch! I'll fucking kill you!"
He's eyes were black and showed anger but were glossed over in the pain from being hit in the nose, he charged at me. Quickly I avoided his flying fist that was aimed at me, the man when tumbling to the ground, I placed my foot on his back.
"Who do I think I am? I'm a normal girl who just fucked you up, that's what."
I opened the jug of milk and poured it over his head.
"Now move you smelly ass before I hit you with the jug again!"
The man crawled slightly before getting up and scowling at the milk that covered his bright hoodie and glared before stomping away, mumbling how he didn't he that little rabbit, how he had more creatures to sell.
I heard a little whimper behind me, I turned to see the small boy.
"Fuck I forgot you were there, you okay?"
Concern filled my voice as I sat in front of him waiting for a reply, I taken in his appearance and holy shit was he beautiful. Even though he was beaten and bloody you could tell he was a beautiful person, brown chocolate doe eyes that seemed to look right into your soul, small nose that slightly twitched at the smelled surrounding us, lush pump lips that were bitten but still looked so soft to touch and his hair and skin just seemed to glow - he looked so perfect.
"Hurt, bunny hurt"
He quietly let out, such a soft weak voice. My hand reached out the check him but he flinched back from my hand.
"Please d-don't I won't com-p-plain, j-just no more hurt no m-"
He went quiet as my hand made contact with his hair, lightly I ran my hand through his hair and watched as his body relaxed, he stared up and we with sparkly eyes.
"Bunny happy, bunny safe?, you help bunny"
He cutely spoke while pushing his head in to my hand as if to feel reinsured with his safety.
"Yeah, you safe"
"Safe, bunny safe, you make bunny safe?"
"Yes I'll keep you safe, cmon let's get you clean."
I soon found out that the bunny boys name was Jungkook and he was a hybrid, the man that was beating him was a dealer that sells JungKook of to rich people for a few hours for sex and other horrible things. JungKook was a scared and covered in scars that looked like they wouldn't heal in a long time, hybrids were made illegal to have or breed before I was even born, they were seen as dangerous and risky but people still traded and seld them because of there rareness and profit.
I couldn't believe that hybrids were dangerous because of how quiet and cuddly JungKook was, he's been staying with my for the last few days and every morning I'd be woke with him making breakfast and giving me a hugs, he said this was his way to thank me for saving him.
After I finally got back from work, and dragged myself to my apartment and sluggishly opened the door. Immediately I was greeted with a cry and a heavy weight landing on me, squeezing my tight.
"You back! Bunny lonely, don't leave bunny alone! You weren't here when bunny woke, bunny scared you left! Bunny no feel safe!"
Fat, chunky, glossy tears ran down his chubby but strong cheeks, his lips were quivering and covered in bite marks and redness.
"Calm down kookie, it's okay."
I slowly walked him to the sofa, where JungKook climbed into my lamp and shoved his head in my neck, taking slow shallow breaths trying to calm himself.
"Bunny miss you, bunny need you, bunny love you."
You cooed at his cute nature, ever since you 'saved' him, he's always made sure you knew how much he's loves you for it or was it a different type of love? You didn't know.
"I know you do Kookie but I got to work or I won't have a home anymore."
"You mean 'we'"
Confusion washed over you, 'we' ?
"What do you mean Kookie?'
He pulled his head from your neck and stared at you with large, doe eyes, as if he was on high alert that something bad would happen if he let his guard down.
" we meaning you and bunny, our home, our love, our safe place, bunny safe place."
You kinda understood what JungKook was saying, he believed he would stay here with you forever but you were about to break his dreams and bring him to reality.
"JungKook you realise once your healed you'll have to leave right, you can't depend on me, you'll have to get a job and live your own life? I can't pay for the both of us."
JungKook jumped away from you as if he was burned, panic covered his face.
"W-What, your lying! You love me, this is OUR home, BUNNIES home, your MY home and I'm not leaving! Bunny belongs here!"
JungKook screamed out in raged at me, his shoulders shook and his tears started again.
"Jung-"
I was cut of as JungKook turned and walked to the kitchen, I followed behind him, confused and annoyed at his reaction.
JungKook grabbed a glass and filled it with water, before downing the pint. His eyes were covered by his dark bangs and he began to sob again and lean his head on his arms.
Slowly his sobs changed to laughter as his shoulders raised up and down in glee but then he stopped abruptly and smashed the glass onto the counter in front of him.
"JungKook!"
I shouted at him in worry but anger as he broke the glass, I was going to walk towards him before I stopped as I see him straighten his back.
"You bitch"
He whispered with poison dripping of each word.
"W-What"
JungKook has never sweared at me, he was always polite and spoke with sweet words.
"You fucking bitch, I can't believe you think I'll fucking leave!"
His hands gripped the counter and his whole body shook.
"You fucking whore! Playing with my heart just to fucking crush it! Make me believe you loved me then tell me I don't belong!"
JungKook turned towards my direction, I was trembling as his glare hit me hard, his words hurt, but feared filled me as I realised he was pronouncing full sentences and was talking is first person, which he told me he couldn't speak good English and had something wrong where he would talk in third person.
I saw something shining in JungKook hands, a piece of glass from the cup he smashed, my eyes darted between his eyes and the glass.
"You did this on purpose didn't you! Safe me, care for me, trick me into loving you then rip me apart!"
He raised the glass, pointing it threatening in my direction.
"You fucking snake"
His ears on his head were pulled back on his head, pointed down to show his unhappiness.
"You'll fucking regret"
JungKook raised the glass to his arms and slowly glided the sharp glass across his wrist, blood coming to the surface for all to see.
" you said when I'm healed I have to leave, well that means all my scars need to heal, every bruise, cut, Mark has to heal before I leave! Well I'll just make more! You can't get fucking rid of me, we're together for the long run baby!"
By the end of his outburst his wrist way covered in deep gashes and bloody was dripping down his white shirt and the tiles of the kitchen floor. He dropped the glass and walked towards me, I was frozen, shocked, horrified, disgusted as he wrapped his arms around me, burying his face into my hair taking a long inhale of my scent.
"Fuck your scent always calms me, cmon baby come clean your kookies cuts and we can talk about you quitting that job of yours and we'll find a different way to make money also let's move house, I don't need you family or friends coming over and taking your attention from me."
Soon we were in the bathroom, he sat on the edge of the bath tub with a medical kit on his lap and stroked my hand lovingly.
"Cmon baby, bunny needs you to keep him safe after all you did save me and make me like this so take responsibility for your pets."