the Von Eldridges

Alastor sat on the plane with arrow in his lap, arrow messing his fathers suit. Alastor chuckled and held arrow up to the window. "See arrow? That's the sky!" Alastor explained. Arrows face moved in amazement, and he put his little hands on to the window, watching the clouds go by.

Lucifer was sitting across from him, watching arrow. "Um Lucifer, can I ask you something?" Alastor said and Lucifer nodded. "Um well...I was just wondering...what are the chances of a sterile Demoness getting pregnant?" Alastor asked. Lucifer scratched his head.

"I'd say about a good 0.1%. Took centuries to get Lilith pregnant." Lucifer explained. Alastor sighed in relief and turned his attention back to arrow. He looked down at his son, and his son looked at him. Arrow giggled and then sneezed, but he sneezed out fire! Both the overlords looked at each other, arrow was like Charlie, pyrokinetic!

Alastor gasped and held his son close. "Arrow your mother is going to be so happy!" Alastor encouraged. Arrow laughed his little laugh and his deer ears went up. Lucifer laughed and asked alastor if he could hold his grandson. Alastor handed Lucifer arrow and Lucifer bounced arrow on his knee.

Arrow whined a bit but he wasn't heard, Alastor had struck up a conversation with his father in law.Arrow was loosing his temper, he smacked his grandfathers knee, drawing his attention to arrow. Lucifers eyes widened and so did lucifers. Arrow had grown antlers AND goat horns, and had a little demon tail going up and down.

"Ok so he's pyrokinetic, and his demon form is half goat half deer." Lucifer said. "I do say that's alot of power, where is he getting it?" Alastor asked and lucifer shrugged. "I'll check the library when we get back." Lucifer said and gave arrow back to alastor, then picked up a newspaper.

About 30 minutes later the plane landed, the Von Eldridge family waiting for them. Alastor picked up arrow and used his magic quickly to make arrow in a small tux. Arrow snuggled into his fathers chest, the energy he was giving off was tired and nervous. Alastor held him close and followed Lucifer out the door.

"Ah Lucifer, good to see you!" One man said. Alastor looked over and found he knew the man, he had seen him in a portrait at the hotel. there was Mr.Von Eldridge, Mrs.Von Eldridge, Helsa Von Eldridge, but they stood angry. "Good to see you as well Stanford, this demon here is the new king, as well as my son in law, Alastor." Lucifer said and gestured to alastor holding a sleeping arrow.

Helsa rolled her eyes. "Yes we've heard of him. Now where's my brother?" Helsa asked. Lucifer clapped and razzle and dazzle appeared from the back of the plane, holding Daniels arms, while he was cuffed with huge handcuffs, that had holy water all over them. His wrists where burnt, tears came down from his eyes. His shirt was unbuttoned, and as he walked past alastor, he felt something in him was changed.

As razzle and dazzle approached Daniels family, alastor asked him what that change was. "Daniel was actually a virgin when he first arrived down at the dungeon, so while you where up with Charlie, I decided to change that. How is it possible? Well I transformed myself female." Lucifer explained with a huge grin.

Alastor felt throw up rise into his mouth, he knew his father in law could sink low, but not that low!

The family screamed when they saw what Lucifer had done to there 'precious baby boy' and Helsa helped him into the family limo. "Lucifer, Alastor, come by the house tomorrow please." Mr.Von said with obvious anger. They got into the limo and it sped off.

Alastor and Lucifer looked at each other and burst out laughing. Razzle and dazzle rushed over to alastor and sat down, hoping for treats. Alastor chuckled and snapped and two doughnuts appeared in front of the goats. The two ate them quickly and climbed up alastor so they where resting on his shoulders like parrots. Alastor laughed and showed the two goats arrow, since they hadn't had a chance to meet him yet, they where always guarding Charlie.

Razzle and dazzle looked at arrow and smiled, who smiled back.

Lucifer summoned a limo to the motel they where staying at, this was going to be one hell of a few weeks.