116 ~ schedules and electives

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

She was pulling hard against the Thai. Trying her best to get it through, but she just couldn't. There was no way they were going to get to school on time if they kept this up.

"Lisa, I don't know what to tell you other than the fact they just aren't brushing through." She sighed, dropping the brush and putting her hands on her hips. "You'll just have to suck it up and go to school with your natural curls."

"But Chae!" Lisa whined. Looking to her reflection in the mirror in front of them. The Thai's body low in the chair compared to her standing one behind her. "I never go to school with my curly hair."

"And why don't you? It's not like your hair is super curly? It's reasonably, but not too much. You look cute."

"And how would you know? Huh?" Lisa stood. Placing her hands on her hips and mimicking her stature. "You never see it."

"Of course I do." She scoffed. "There's been plenty of mornings where we rush and you don't have time to straighten it. Stop acting like it's such a big deal."

"But it's a big deal to me." Lisa pouted. Letting her hands fall down.

She sighed and put hers on Lisa's shoulders. "You're beautiful okay? I like your curly hair, it's cute. Now can we please go down and eat some breakfast before Jensoo gets here?"

"Okay... okay." Lisa carefully nodded her curly head. "Let's go have some food, since it's obviously what's a big deal to you."

She smacked Lisa's arm and smiled as The Thai wrapped the arm around her. "I'm sorry. You're right, my hair's not a big deal."

"It's okay baby, I get you don't like your curls. But, you do look really cute. Your curls make you seem older."

"They do?" Lisa questioned with bright eyes.

"Mhm, they do."

Chaeyoung could tell Lisa's idea on her natural hair had shifted after that comment. And she was delighted by that.

Lisa was a quick type to get ready. She didn't need much makeup or really wanted it to begin with. And her outfits were always quick to put together.

It was her hair that took up some time.

Lisa would have to brush through her curls before straightening it, unless she wanted to straighten knots.

But Lis was still always so quick about it, and she admired her for that. But of course, with today being their first day back to school, Lisa had showered this morning.

And her hair really wasn't cooperating from it.

So now, they were eating a quick breakfast downstairs. Her long blonde hair paired with Lisa's long blonde curls with bangs, making them the perfect Blondies to attack Senior year.