chapter 49

So this chapter may be on the sadder side, but it will change up pretty quick. Hope you like this chapter.

Following izuku's pursuit, she went along the trail that her boyfriend was going, hand in hand with eri.

They were walking to the principles office, as instruct d to izuku as they left the hospital.

Knock knock

Eri nocked on the door, thanks to deku's persuasion, and hid behind his leg.

Ochaco just patted her head, and whispering a 'good job' which made the girl giggle.

Soon, the door opened, and eri looked up, but didn't see anyone.

She confusedly came up front, looked to the right, then left, then infront of her.

There, she shrieked and ran behind deku, seeing the mouse-bear thingy wave at her.

He frowned a bit seeing her reaction, but then put on a smile and welcomed them.

"Hello Mr Midoriya, and Ms. Uraraka. Hello eri." He greeted, as they all responded, but eri stayed quiet.

"Eri. Say hello." Izuku encouraged, and she stepped out a bit to give a shy wave.

"Now, as you may all know, eri has gotten better with her mental state, and physical- but, she is still low on vitamins and metabolism. Plus, she can not go around U.A by herself even though we have taken her into our care." He paused and looked at the three.

" That's where you two come in. And later on, if I may tell you now- can I talk to Mr. Midoriya after we talk?" He asked, to which the two teens confusedly nodded.

" Good. Eri will be staying in a personal made cabin, with midoriya and ochaco. Because, her fear of people other then you two has increased over time." He explained, and midoriya stared at him.

What? I was be informed about that. All I knew was she was doing better, but her actual interactions with others was not told to me, or maybe they never did anything about it.

"Before anything happens though, eri." He called, and she looked at him, and tightened her grip on his pant.

" Y-yes?" She asked, with deku's encouragement.

"What do you think of, 'deku and ochaco?'" next asked, and she held still, but looked up at the ceiling.

After a good minute, she thought, before answering.

"I think of dad as an amazing person. Ever since I was at the hopital, dad helped me get better. I always feel warm when he and mom come near. Even though I just met mom, she still made me feel warm. I like that feeling when Im with them." She explained, and the two teens froze at her words.

Dad/Mom?!?!

"Well, it looks like you see those two as your parents." Nezu exclaimed, surprised himself.

" Yeah." She said, and hugged herself in pure happiness.

"E-eri.." the two teens said in unison, tears brimming their eyes.

"Mom, dad??! Why are you cry-" she got cut off by a bear hug from the two of them, which eri confusedly, but happily accepted.

"Eri. I never thought of us being your parents.." ochaco trailer off, and eri had a look of shock.

"Wait.. n-no? That means you don't want to be my parents?" She asked, a little sad and heart broken.

" Ofcourse we do! Eri, we would happily accept being your parents, and now that I think about it, I want to tell you something." Izuku said, and he looked into her eyes.