14

Brian pov-

I looked around at all the body's on the floor and shook my head

"I've been a pussy but I just took out all yo niggas out" I jumped at Trey who looked like he was still breathing

"Nigga if you don't shut yo ass up" Kash said weekly and I helped him up causing him to wince in pain loud as hell.

I knew niggas was gon come up so I rushed Kash out the back exit door and down the steps.

"Kash?" I called out my He didn't respond.

I rushed him down the street and into the car then checked his pulse. He was still breathing but was past out probably from all the blood he was loosing.

Quickly I ran back down the street and Ary was exactly where he said, outside tied up with a nigga that looked like he was 15 and they were arguing.

"Shut yo and cry bitch" he told her

"If I was bitch I would've been crying young dick" she retorted and when she saw me her eyes lit up.

"What ha-

"We don't have time we gotta go" I said and the nigga cut her loose and she stood up but fell back to the ground.

Sighing, Quickly I picked her up and rushed down the street.

First thing I did was took Kash to the hospital and they rushed him to the back along with Ary.

I don't know where the fuck Kay is by now, but I know Kash is gonna be on my ass if I don't find her.

Interrupting my thoughts my phone rang and I started thanking god because it was Kay.

"Where you at? Anna okay?" I answered

"G- get over here"

I didn't say another word, I just hung up and left.

.......

Once I finally got to Ari's  I heard Anna crying so I ran into the house and stopped dead in my tracks.

"Damn Kay" I said looking at the two dead body's on the floor

"He was really finna take me?" I heard and saw Kay sitting with Anna

I scratched my head and nodded

"that shit blows me, he's my brother Ian think he was going to take this shit that far, Ian think that nigga would ever try to hurt me" she sighed shaking her head

"But Where's Kash? Did y'all find Ari? " she asked and I scratched my head again.

"we found Ari, she's at the hospital" I said skipping over her first question.

"Is she okay?" She asked standing up.

"Yeah yeah calm down Kay I really don't want you to stress too much" I said sitting her back down

"Where's Kash?" She asked sighing.

I looked off to the side then back at her

"Trey shot Kash Kay, last time I checked him in the car he was still alive, I didn't get to check him before the doctors took him back but I'm pretty sure he's fine"

Kay started rubbing her head and stood up and I took Anna. 

"Aye, It's a possible chance Trey might be up in there too, Kash busted a cap in him too, but I wasn't worried about killing him I was worried about getting Kash safe" Brian said and I nodded