From the Author

Well, this is long overdue

Well, this is long overdue. I'm not in the habit of writing author's notes, but I have some a few things I'd like to address. Firstly, if you've made it this far, I love you. Bit much? I know. But I extend my genuine gratitude all the same. Every view, vote and comment means the world to a small-time Wattpad nobody like me. Even if we've not yet exchanged words, thank you so much for reading.

Second, the soppy bit. Cue the violin. I became active on Wattpad only a little over a month ago and I've made some great friends in that time. I was quite alone in my anonymous bubble until I met KiteWaltzRyder, a young chap who brought me out of my shell with his cheery disposition. Shortly after that I met April_Parr, whose wise words have helped me win back some confidence. I also extend my thanks to readybeck, my writing-partner-in-crime, for all the time spent discussing our favourite topic. A shout-out to you, _undertheweather_ for making up 99.9% of the comment count. I raise my glass to JaxCreation and @some1eleven, for their insight, support and friendship throughout. Mum, all my love for your faithful support and for bringing me food when I'm 'in the zone'. Josh for putting it into my head that I should probably pursue publishing one day. For reals.

Honestly, the list could go on. If I haven't mentioned your name here, it's because there are so many people I'd like to thank that this author's note might go on until next Tuesday. You know who you are, so my personal thanks to you too. Give yourselves a hug.

Still with me? Great. I'm sure you're all dying to know how I came up with the Folveshch (you could at least pretend), so luckily for you I'll be following up this author's note with answers to some recurring questions. Such as: Where did the idea for the Folveshch come from? Is it taken from real folklore? What does 'malysh' mean? And why the heck don't you like doughnuts, you freak?

... I just need to write it first. Also, I may have some good news to reveal, so sit tight for that.

Thanks again for reading. :)

 :)