~37~

[Warning: Sensitive Content Ahead (Not Smut)]

(Jungkook's POV)

"Noona?..."

"Hmm?.."

Jungkook tenderly looks up at his Noona in the darkness of the living room, only the light of the tv illuminating her sleeping face.

"Do you like me?..."

"Mm...of course I do Jungkook.."

"What...what do you like about me?.."

Jungkook feels his heart flutter when Noona opens her eyes and gazes down at him sleepily, her warm embrace bringing him much needed comfort.

"Hmm let's see....You are very sweet...very caring...a good brother...from what I've heard you're great at pretty much anything you do...your personality is so silly and precious...honestly I like everything about you."

Jungkook looks up at Noona in shock as he feels warm tears escaping down his cheeks, Noona's thumb tenderly swiping them away.

Noona...likes everything about me...

"Do you...do you even like my hair Noona?"

"Mhm. I think it makes you look nice. It gives you a cute shaggy look, like a puppy."

Jungkook practically melts into Noona's embrace when she pulls her fingers through Jungkook's hair, his body slightly flinching when her hand slides over the bump forming on his hairline.

"Noona...can you stay the night tonight please?...please?...just one night?..."

"Hmm...I guess I could stay just for tonight...I don't have any pajamas though..."

"I can get you some Noona! Come with me!"

Jungkook smiles wide and after Noona tenderly lays Jimin down on the couch he grabs her hand and leads her to the very back of the apartment to his bedroom, her eyes already gazing around the delicately decorated room.

"See Noona I have a big closet! You can borrow some of my clothes if you want!"

"You don't have to Jungkook..."

"No no! I want to Noona! It's okay!"

Jungkook vigorously begins digging through his perfectly folded clothes until he finds a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt, his arms stretching the clothing towards his sleepy Noona.

"Here. You can wear these."

"Are you Sure?.."

"Yes! I swear! I want you to wear them!"

A sleepover with Noona..

This is the best night ever!

Jungkook can barely contain his excitement as Noona goes into the bathroom and changes, her expression still incredibly sleepy.

"Tadaaaa."

Jungkook smiles wide and watches Noona as she tries to walk back into the living room, his heart jumping with slight panic.