#2 It turns Out

I could hear some murmers and whispers, after a while every sound fainted and all I could hear now was continuous monitor beeps,I slowly opened my eyes and the bright light hit me brilliantly,I sat up on my bed and looked around,its a hospital's emergency section,a large room painted neutral yellow with large monitoring machines,I moved my hand to tuck one flick of my brown hair behind my ear ,and I realized that my hand is all covered in bandages and captula.
There was a huge basket full of fruits ,a vintage wine and some expensive looking chocolates on a well furnished black table with a small "get well soon meg" card.
I wondered who could send me this.I saw outside the window and as I was observing the weather outside someone came in through the door.
"Hello Miss Meghan specter,you were on a tight sleep,how do you feel?" he asked.
I didn't say anything because I was too busy gulping down his beauty,
Cobalt brown eyes and olive  skin with a set of beautiful pearly teeth,after what seemed hours he spoke again
"um,meghan ,was I too fast ,I am your doctor ,wood,augustus wood".
I glanced down my hands and softly said"I don't remember anything".
He asked "what??,I quite didn't hear you".
I looked him in eye this time ,"wood,I don't remember anything,I even didn't know that my name is Meghan till you said" I spoke bit confidently.god why I am saying like I m proud of this.
He scrutinized me with his breathtaking eyes,it felt like an x-ray.
And then looked through my reports for a while.I didn't realize that he was holding a blue plastic file till now.
He examined and said "you had two hairline fracture in your skull and internal bleeding around pancreas which I guess has stopped now.well, this qualifies for amnesia.
Miss Meghan ,I m afraid that you are going through amnesia,thats why you have lost all of your memory,you don't recount anything,right?".
"Yes,nothing" I whispered.
"Don't worry Meghan,your family is on the way maybe that will trigger your unconscious mind.for now you take rest,you woke up after 3 days after all" he spoke.
"3 days ..." I said hoarsely.
"Yeah,you collapsed in kingleton area and then a family 'simpsons' got you here,you were terribly injured,did someone attacked you?".
"I don't remember anything" I said while shutting my eyes tightly to remember anything.
"Meghan ,relax ,um there's something more serious that I need to tell you but I don't think you will be able to take it in.i will come and see you at four ,rest till then".he said and waited for response.
"Okay"...that was all I could say to him,something more serious,what it could be,what could be more serious than forgetting every single thing about yourself,i have no identity.
Doc left the room swiftly and i layed curled up in my bed with all these empty thoughts.
I don't know when I fell asleep but I felt uneasy,like someone was seeing me,i tossed around and saw a group of people watching me with concerned eyes. I sat up on my bed with struggle and then unexpectedly a lady hugged me
"Oh Meghan ,honey,where have you been,we were so worried,promise me baby you will never ever leave us again",she said.
When I was out of her strong hands she cupped my cheek and planted a kiss on my forehead,i analysed her, she might be in her 40s,the wrinkles around corner of her eyes gave it away but she was dressed smartly in a white coat drenched in snow ,it had large brown buttons and the coat hugged her curves tightly showing off her figure.the mascara she was wearing wasn't waterproof ,her eyes became all black and smokey,but her full lips were painted crimson red ,she looked beautiful.
I saw behind her was the doctor ,a nurse and and a man in his 50s,he was tall ,muscular ,with big brown moustache dressed like a business man in grey long coat .his eyes were striking green and he was looking at me like I was a bag of Millon money.i don't know why but his staring made me uncomfortable.
"Miss Meghan,this is Harvey specter and his wife Donna specter,
I hope you are able to remember them,they are your parents"he spoke softly in room filled of people.
I gulped down the lump and tried to remember anything but nothing came in my mind.
"I m sorry doctor,but I don't,i m trying".
Hearing this the lady who claims to be my mother clasped her hand to her mouth and started sobbing on the chest of my supposedly father.
It felt like Korean drama,i knew it's serious situation but I tried to hide my smirk.
My supposedly father finally spoke"kiddo,we are aware of your situation,dont worry,we will take you home ,I have filled all documents".
"Sorry specter,you can't,she has to stay under observation for few more days,you remember what I told you"Doctor interrupted .
"I remember and yeah we will prefer abortion"my supposedly father said.
"Abortion,what abortion you people talking about" I asked loudly,my heart was thumping loudly.
"I m really sorry Meghan,i came at four to tell you but you were sleeping,you are pregnant"he said slowly ,putting emphasis on the word pregnant.
I felt like time stopped,me , pregnant,but how ,these thoughts were running through my mind when I was again interrupted
"Meg,you were raped 5 days ago,but you are 3 weeks pregnant" he continued .
I pulled my knees to my chest as it was hard to process all this.
I have a life going inside me and they want me to abort it and I don't Even know who is the father."i can't think this through" I whispered.
"Meg,if you want to think this through,you can ,we have little bit time "the lady said with concern.
I nodded .

"Meg,your sister karen cried every night,she will be so happy to see you"Harvey said while driving his Mercedes to their home.
I didn't say anything and glanced out of the window,i saw my reflection on the window pane,
Brown  wavy hair,hazel green eyes,thin lips,i could qualify as Indian if my eyes were black and there wasn't huge bandage around my head".
I shut my eyes and tilted my head resting on window.
The car stopped and I stepped outside on the curb.
The chilling wind made my hair on spine to stand.
My so called mother wrapped me in a blue blanket from behind and ushered me towards a big villa.
My eyes went round after seeing the huge villa,all white and gold with a big clean lawn and huge black slide doors.
We entered through patio and a girl in her late teens glanced at me.she didn't seem concerned or surprised as dad said I thought.
I sat on the sofa with my new family .they all were just examining me ,it was really awkward family meeting.
Finally Harvey asked"so you don't remember anything?"
"Yes,i don't" I replied irritatedly this time.he looked relieved ,there was something suspicious about him.
"Sweetheart,karen will show you your room,i will bring you hot chicken soup ,we all will talk later in morning"she kissed my cheek while helping me to get up and go to stairs.
We stopped in front of a door which had a huge red sign  saying"only bitches allowed" in bold black letters
"I was happy that you were gone,but now you are back ,do not think that you can fool me with this amnesia act,i will always and always have eyes on you"karen said and then turned on her heels while flicking her long straight blond hair in air.
"My life is a mess "I murmered and turned the knob of the door.