Coming home

a few days later

"your having him doing WHAT?!" Charlie shouted. She was on a talking video program with alastor, who refused to call it skype, even though it basically was. "where having him stay at the hotel, why darling?" Alastor asked. Charlie facepalmed and her goat horns came out. "alastor he was born here! he cant HAVE redemption!" Charlie explained. Lucifer dropped arrow onto the bed from shock.

"WHAT?!" Lucifer shouted. Charlie facepalmed. "ok you guys are idiots." Charlie said and flared her nostrils, smoke coming out of them. "well what the hell we gonna do now?" lucifer said and through his hat across the room from frustration. Lilith paced Charlies room, who had come over to help Charlie make a big queen decision. "well one thing you two can do is just leave and ban him from the royal district anyway, the hotel is cleverly placed in the royal district, so he couldn't go there." Lilith explained.

The two demons looked over at each other and nodded, they said goodbye, and lucifer hung up. He looked up flights. "the website says that-" lucifer began but was cutoff by alastor. "don't we have our own plane?" Alastor asked. Lucifer just shut the computer lid and pinched the bridge of his nose. "I swear to god im going crazy..." he said and picked up arrow. "lets get packed up arrow." Lucifer told his grandson and started packing up.

Alastor called the mange family personal pilot, and he told alastor he would be there in twenty minutes. Alastor packed his things up as well. "how is he getting here in twenty minutes? the flight is like six hours long!" alastor exclaimed. "well you see alastor, when somebody is summoned by a member of the royal family, they go into like this ultra fast mode, that makes them get there faster than they normally would." lucifer explained. Alastor nodded and closed his suitcase.

Twenty minutes later the plane arrived. Alastor made sure that arrow and lucifer got on first, and was on the steps when the von eldritches came out. "you cant just leave!" they shouted. Alastor smirked and voodoo symbols floated around him and he turned to look at them. "oh really? than kind souls, please do explain to me how where doing it right now, or would you like to have your ass in your mouth more?" Alastor asked. They gulped from fear and ran back inside. Alastor laughed his evil laugh and came inside the plane, closing the door behind him.

He sat down across from his father in law and calmed down. Lucifer chuckled and got on his phone while rocking arrow back and fourth in an effort to get him to sleep. Alastor glared at him a bit and fell asleep on his chair. He felt something buzz in his pocket, and he remembered Charlie had him always carry a flip-phone on him just in case. he opened it and saw a picture sent from Charlie, it was a picture of the kids all watching a movie together, all snuggled up. his tail started to wag back and fourth.

the following conversation during texting:

Charlie: Can't wait till you get home love!

Alastor: neither can i my dear, any trouble while i was away?

Charlie: none zip zero. Only the kitchen accident, but meh.

Alastor: Good to know sweetheart. well be home in about six hours, so ill be home at around 3 am.

Charlie: Should i save some dinner or...

Alastor: My love, i dont eat anything besides bacon. (ok but like me tho.)

Charlie: theres this thing called vegetables ya know.

Alastor: you mean those trees designed by your father? No im good thank you though.

Charlie: oh come on, you need to eat healthy!

Alastor: Im not a child my dear.

Charlie: -_-