Stay

'Why?' Was the last thing that Taehyung's boyfriend asked him, when he left.

Its been 5 years since he left his boyfriend to study medical field in seoul. He's also known as a good general surgeon in seoul.

"Taehyungie!! C'mon let's go out and have fun." Jimin, his best friend said.

"But Minnie I have to finish these papers first." Taehyung pouted and continue doing something.

"Taehyung, you're already 29. You need to live a little. Plus you don't have any family yet. Worst is that you're not even in a relationship." Jimin rolled his eyes at his best friend.

"Minnie, I don't have time for that." He said, glaring at Jimin.

"I'll set you up with Yoonie's friend, you want." Jimin winked at the younger.

"What the fuck? No." Taehyung shake his head. In fact, he really wants to be in a relationship again. He wants to have a family with his ex from 5 years ago but the problem is he really need to pursue his dream. That 5 years, he did not had any relationships. Many people decided to court him, but he rejected them all because he knows that he will come back to the boy he left from 5 years.

"Taehyung? Is it about the guy from 5 years? Its been so long. Bet he already have a family." Jimin sighed and sat on the couch.

"Minnie, I left him without saying anything. I don't care if he already have a family. I want to explain to him. He asked me why, but then I left." Taehyung felt a pang on his heart. All those memories.

"Even if you explained, Tae. He will never be yours again. Again, its been 5 years Tae." Jimin said. Taehyung was about to reject when he realized that what Jimin said was actually true.

"Jiminie, all I wanted is to pursue my dream. I never wanted to do any bad intention. I hurt my own world, Minnie." Taehyung felt a tear escaped. Jimin suddenly hugged the younger.

"Hey don't worry. There are many guys waiting for you. Your ex wasn't the only person living here." Jimin looked at him.

"Let's go out Minnie. I need a drink I gues." Taehyung stood up with an excited Jimin behind him.

-

"Yoonie hyung! We'll go on a restaurant today! Please come and bring your friend too." Jimin said on the line he was calling.

"I thought we're going to the club?" Taehyung asked him, with a confused face.

"Resto baby. I'll set you up with Yoongi's friend." Jimin stuck his tongue out and pulled the younger inside the restaurant.

"Table for four, under the name Park Jimin." Taehyung looked at his best friend, shocked.

"You already planned this, do you?" He glared at his best friend who's smirking.

The waitress guide them to their table, and unexpectedly their table is in a very good view. The girl gave them the menu and left them for a while.

"I'm sure after this, you'll be getting that di-"

"Shush Minnie." Taehyung glared at him again.

They both ordered their food when suddenly Yoongi came in.

"Yoonie!" Jimin stood up and hugged the older.

"Where's your friend?" Jimin asked, looking behind him, but there's no one.

"Parking his car." Yoongi walked towards Taehyung.

"Yoongi hyung!" Taehyung stood up and hugged the older too. Yoongi maybe Jimin's but Yoongi and Taehyung are childhood best friends.