Synopsis

"They lost their mother and their father is too busy working to acknowledge their presence. They need a real parent. Not a placeholder their father pays."

. . .

Aubrey Nielson gets more than she bargained for when she accepts a position as a tutor for the children of a wealthy, British businessman. Augustine Montgomery has become closed off after the death of his wife and grown distant from his own children. While attempting to mend the family's relationships, Aubrey finds herself falling into a much more provocative position with the widower. 

. . .

The story contains frequent, explicit sexual content, language, and some difficult themes. Intended for mature audiences only. The opinions expressed throughout the story are not necessarily those of the author.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events, and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Actions within the story are not intended to reflect real-life situations or provide suggestions for real-life behaviors. 

© 2021 E.M. Wilson, All Rights Reserved.

. . .

A/N: This story has a cliché premise with a fun switch-up. It may not be for you, but that does not mean it isn't for everyone. Please refrain from yucking someone else's yum. Not everything is about what you want, Karen. Get over it. 

But truly, I hope you enjoy!