23. Sacrifice for Love

Author POV

Jimin didn't know what he should do now? What he can do to save Jungkook?

Yesterday's night was so beautiful for him, so peaceful because his closed ones were with him. He is still happy for that.

The conversation that he heard between them was giving anxiety to Jimin. The fact that he will be sold to some other dealers was haunting him.
He was afraid of What is about to come?

But what hurts him more is the revelation he heard from the manager.

He was afraid for his destiny, but he was more fearful for his friends, his hyungs and... Jungkook.

"I cannot put your life in danger Jungkook." Jimin mumbled to himself with tears in his eyes.

He didn't slept all night. After Taehyung and Hobi left, he wasn't able to sleep due to the information he got from yoongi and Jungkook's conversation.

He was afraid that he will be soon sent away somewhere else but he also had a hope that, his hyungs and his friends will save him.

But the hope, the assurance was crashed when he listened to his manager talking to someone.

"Yes!!! They are very powerful." Someone spoke with excited voice.

"I Thought they were just good businessman. I never knew that they are also the leaders of Mafia Groups." Jimin heard his manager speaking curiously.

"Oh yes!! They are the biggest Mafia Group of Korea residing in Las Vegas with biggest strip clubs chain. They are defination of illegal works and death itself. Even police and judiciary system are in their pocket." The stranger's voice reached Jimin's ear making him gasp.

"The bitch, they will choose, will be lucky one." Manager replied.

Once again the stranger spoke "Everyone is saying that, he is personally coming to see the whores and will choose best by himself."

Manager laughed " I am sure that bitch, Jimin will be the one. That whore attracts so many customers. He is a sexy hoe."

Jimin cannot put everyone in danger just because of him. No one of his friends deserve this.

They are Mafia's. What if his friends will be troubled because of him? What if Jungkook's life is troubled?

He cannot let that happen. He will never let that happen. Jungkook's life is way more important than his freedom, right?

Jungkook is way more important than his stupid freedom.

"I will never let you be a part of this mess, Jungkook." Jimin cried curled up in his bed.

"I never said it aloud but from the day i met you, from the time your touch made me feel pure once again, i have respected you." Jimin talked to himself as if he was finally confessing his own thoughts.

"I had lost hope that i can smile after being trapped in this hell, but you made me realise that i can be happy once again, and that was the time i started adoring you." He sobbed while speaking hushly to himself.

"I never knew that your tears can effect me the same way my pain does, and that was the moment i knew that i care for you." Jimin was smiling with tears in his eyes, his body shivering, his voice sore from all the crying.

"I never said that your embrace healed my soul completely, that your one pure touch made me feel loved." He was speaking his heart out, just the way he had decided to speak in front of Jungkook after being free from that cage.

"I never said it aloud, that I love you, Jungkook." He cried harder.

"And i will never be able to say, that I love you, Jungkook. I love you so much." He screamed his heart out.

But no one listened his screams beside his pillow. His tears were only witnessed by his soaked t-shirt. His untold feelings were only heard by his own ears.

"I won't let you get hurt, kookie. I won't." He wiped his tears.

"No one will suffer because of me."

~•~•~•~•~

Vote.
Comment.
Share.
💜💜💜