Chapter #6

After multiple days of training nonstop in instant dungeons, and training every day with Genji, these are my developments. 

[Milo Tanaka
Title: The Gamer
Profession: The Gamer
Level: 52
HP: 500/500
MP: 750/750
Stats:
STR: 32
AGI: 50
INT: 50
WIS: 20
LUK: 12
Point: 67
Skills: Flaming Fist, Flame, Create I.D./Escape I.D., Ronin's Combat, Divine Healing (LEARNED FROM MERCY.), Electric charge, Gamers mind, Gamers body]

And when I hit level fifty, I gained a special skill. 

Congratulations! You've reached level fifty! As A milestone gift, you have been granted a new skill: 

"Tenec's Blessing"lvl1 [(Active)]

You are one lucky man! Tenec the god of reality has blessed you with a special power!
Tenec's Blessing can only be active for five minutes. 

While using Tenec's Blessing:

+500 STR
+500 AGI
+500 INT

Let me show you the two other new skills I've gained during this period.

"Divine Healing"lvl1 [(ACTIVE)]

Healing has always been a magical art. Divine Healing, a method of healing through a golden stream, is a method that was perfected through the years by a woman going by the name of "Mercy." 

"Electric Charge"lvl1 [(ACTIVE)]

Using this skill, you can encase parts of your body with electricity, or you can fire it from your feet, hands, or mouth. 

And this concludes my week. Oh, wait, I forgot that I am literally on a plane heading on my first mission.

"This mission will be seek out and assassinate."

Winston flips through a hologram in the air. 

"Our target is known as 'Sokun.' He is a CEO of the drug company known as SOUL."

A screen appears, showing me a targets face. 

"Our OP will be to take him dead or alive, and shut down this branch of the facility."

NEW QUEST!

Elminate CEO of SOUL "Sokun." And shut down
the korea branch of the company.

Rewards:

+100,000 EXP 
???

'An unknown reward? And one hundred thousand exp? I'll take it.'
'I do wonder what the unknown reward could be though...'

"Alright, here we are." 

The hatch in the back of the jet slowly starts opening, vacuuming air into it. Genji, Winston, and Hanna jump out of the jet. Shortly after Hanna jumps, I see a large pink mech fall from the sky. I leap out the hatch as well, and dive towards the ground.