Chapter 108 : The Dragon Team

He Jin originally had no hostility to Haagen-Dazs and Flower Yiyi, not to mention that the latter was once a disciple of Fire, but the inexplicably targeted air raids in the past made him feel a bit guilty. Later, Fire suddenly told him that he’s in love with Ah Jin, making Ah Jin completely forget about the raid. He didn’t know what had happened next, but since that time, he’d had a bad impression of those people.

Therefore, when seeing the people naming the team of Haagen-Daaz with such a funny name, He Jin couldn’t help but laugh too. He felt better after being teased and looked down by those people who replied to the thread, saying that he was only relying on Fire for everything.

He Jin continued reading the thread, and after reading a few pages, he finally found out that their first opponent would be the Dragon Team. The host of the thread explained that the team was from the third old district, and its leader “The Dragon Warrior” was a 95-level demon player. The team members had an average level of 90 or above as well. Their power was just a little lower than that of the “Ghosts and Squadrons” team.

Indeed, it looks quite powerful…

He Jin was going to study about his teammates more seriously, then over the earphone, he heard voice Nine Hall His Highness sigh, “oh, it’s them!”

Zhao Mingyue, “even the Ghosts and Squadrons team failed to beat us, let alone this so-called Dragon team, we’ll win easily tomorrow.”

Fire, “yep.”

……

A drop of cold sweat dripped from He Jin’s forehead…as the captain of the team, Fire merely said “yep” as his response? Shouldn’t he have at least reminded his teammates not to underestimate their enemy? This kind of arrogance…would it be really fine at the end?

However, everyone still seemed quite relaxed, there were people who went for PK, He Jin seemed to be the only one who’s nervous.

Qin Yang asked him privately, “what’s your ranking on the leaderboard of fairy pets?”

He Jin checked it out and said, “118.” Since he started the competitive games, he had never lost. Basically, he could be upgraded with ten places above after winning a game. He had already been upgraded from lower than a few thousandths to the 118th. In just half a month, he had already met almost one hundred fairy pets as competitors.

Qin Yang, “rest up these few days.”

“Why?” He Jin had originally wanted to practice some more that night.

Qin Yang, “fairy pets positioned over the 100th would be publicized on the official leaderboard, and every competition will be recorded by the official website.”

He Jin, “are you worried that my power will be exposed?”

Qin Yang, “yeah, I’ve seen the fairy pet of the leader of the Dragon team before, it’s a palm civet, the same category as you. It ranks the 9th on the fairy pets leaderboard, the name is Zhi Zhi.”

He Jin, “!!!” The 9th! How high!

Qin Yang, “I will send you the video. Check out how Zhi Zhi fights.”

“Oh…” He Jin took a serious learning attitude and watched a few video games of the battle. No wonder it scored within the top ten of the fairy pets leaderboard. It’s so much more powerful than the fairy pets that he encountered in the past. Even with the “cute-ifying” skill, it’s so good at it…

After a while, Qin Yang asked again, “so, what do you think?”

He Jin, “how powerful.”

Qin Yang, “Oh, don’t worry, tomorrow you will play 2v2 with me in the second game. I guess you won’t meet Zhi Zhi yet.”