Chapter 109 : He Jumped Down

Seeing that the style of the bullet screen had changed after Twig Fence appeared, Hou Dongyan felt that his heart was bleeding – he absolutely hated the world where only appearance counts!

The game officially began, the two players were introduced to the PK arena. The audience thought that there would be a blank competitive room in front of them, never had they expected to see a tiny floating island!

The players did not have the audience’s perspective of God. After entering the arena, they only found that the two stood in a small area full of grass. The terrain was relatively flat, the sky was above them and they were surrounded by mist.

The host immediately analyzed, “we saw a floating island in the first game, but the palm civet and the panda are not spiritual pets from the flying system. In such a small area, they could choose to fight from a close distance. If they’re careless and fall into the mist, death would be the only result.”

This is just the same as the sumo competition. Once they step out of the boundary, it’d be over. It seems that such a map is more beneficial to the panda!

At this moment, the original shape of Zhi Zhi crouched on the ground, and it was carefully observing the opponent’s movement…

When the clumsy panda moved slowly around the floating island, the palm civet also started to move!

Host, “the two players have entered their state. They are hovering at both ends of the island in a clockwise direction. Who will launch the attack first?”

Host, “they have been moving around the circle for once now, and Twig Fence has stopped! So has Zhi Zhi! They’re looking at each other now!”

The atmosphere suddenly became tense, and there was even less bullet screen now!

Hou Dongyan was extremely worried for Twig Fence – silly boy, don’t let them down!

Just when everyone thought that the panda would attack, he suddenly looked at Zhi Zhi and said, “Oh! I’ve found it out! We’re on the same island in the sky! Gosh, this is dangerous…”

Zhi Zhi, “…”

Everyone was so speechless that they all wanted to vomit blood, is this panda a comedian or what?

The host was also very embarrassed and said with a smile, “it looks like that Twig Fence was observing the terrain just now. Haha…really unexpected…however, its opponent, Zhi Zhi, looks quite impatient. We’re seeing that she’s now scratching the ground, ready to strike!”

Everyone started getting up and hurriedly sent the bullet screen —

“Go! Oh! Zhi Zhi! KO that stupid jerk!”

“This panda’s will is obviously not strong enough. Not that he has known more about the terrain, he should remain silent…”

Host, “even the panda has started striking! Are you going to fight directly? Oh wait, it seems that Zhi Zhi is retracting now, and so is Twig Fence, they’re now circling around again…”

Everyone, “…”

Bullet screen —

“Damn, can you guys not hoover anymore? It’s been five minutes and I’m already dizzy!”

“I’ve just come from next door. The first round is over, and “Inuyasha” from the Haagen-Daaz team has won.”

“Hell! I should have been there!”

Twig Fence and Zhi Zhi circled around once, and Twig Fence said, “sis, I have seen your fight in a video before.”

Zhi Zhi, “oh…”