Chapter 110 : He Played It Too Well

No one knows for sure if it’s about the players’ mindset, there are very few players in “Demon God” who’re both in a relationship as a husband and wife, and that of a master and a pet. All along, Ah Jin has been known as the “wife of Ruthless”, and he has now suddenly turned into a ferret, such a scene not only shocked Vicissitudes Sword, but everyone else as well – how could this be?!

But the system never said anything about it, and so, Ruthless Fire and Ah Jin stood in the arena, ready to attack.

The audience was ready for an amazing match. It was about to start!

As a master in the whole game, Fire could very easily deal with a 94-level demon player. Since the beginning, Vicissitudes Sword hasn’t been able to fight him back.

And given the power of Fire, Ah Jin, as a spiritual pet, didn’t have a lot of opportunities to show his power. Once again, he had experienced how little he was in the game.

In less than a minute, the system had made an announcement that they had won, and the two were sent out of the arena…

Back to the waiting area, He Jin looked completely dumbfounded.

Everyone was excitedly waiting for them, “what a nice match!”

Dead Water glanced at Nine Hall His Highness, “why did I see your shadow on Vicissitudes Sword…”

Nine Hall His Highness, “damn it! I can at least hold for three minutes if I go for PK with Fire, alright?”

Everyone was cheerful, they were feeling quite depressed after Twig Fence had lost, but apparently their good mood was back.

However, He Jin was not feeling great. In fact, he felt so belittled that he’s just like a little pet literally…he just made a round with Fire and didn’t even have a chance to show his paws…

Like him, the audience didn’t feel like they’d watched enough —

[Waiting Area] “The face of the Sears”: I just took off my trousers and the game is already over!

[Waiting Area] “Throwing down”: He won too quickly! Did the opponents come for nothing?

[Waiting Area] “The Wind of the Moon”: Continue! Don’t stop! Next game, please!

[Waiting Area] “Han Xiaoran”: I was here to see how powerful Fire’s pet is, but she’s only here to show her cuteness…I’m so disappointed…

[Waiting Area] “Peiyu”: Ah Jin is not even on the list of Fairy Pets, she’s not at the same level of Twig Fence, is she only a supplementary player?

[Waiting Area] “Ideal Rice Worm”: The result is just too shocking…

[Waiting Area] “Octopus Sister”: “Too shocking +1, I felt like the couple is only here to show their love ”