The anniversary date

Charlie woke up and reached out for alastor but found he was gone. Charlie shot up and looked around her room, again, gone! She got dressed in a red tux with black pants and rushed downstairs.

She looked in the library, wasn't there.

Living room? Nada.

She went into the kitchen and saw Abigor snacking on some meat. "Abigor?" Charlie asked and Abigor gulped. "Oh good morning mom! Anything special planned for today?" Abigor asked. "I WAS going to spend some time with your father, but I can't find him, wait Abigor what are you eating?"

Abigor his the meat stick behind his back. "Nothing."  He said with a nervous sweat. Charlie grabbed it from him and gasped at the lable. "Venison?! Abigor your half deer!" Charlie scolded. Abigor ears went to the side and his tail hung low, and Charlie sent him to his room.

As he was walking up the stairs however, he smirked. Everything was going to his fathers plan.

Charlie looked at the meat one more time and saw the was false. It wasn't venison, it was pepperoni! She saw a piece of paper in it and pulled it out thankful Abigor hadn't eaten it.

My dearest Charlie,
You see my dear, I know that today is our anniversary. And I also know you haven't had a stroll in a good long while. So, there are hints throughout the castle to my whereabouts as to where I am.
Your very smart my dear, I know you can you figure out. Also in case you haven't figured this out, Abigor wasn't eating deer meat. No he was eating pepperoni, no I'm the one who eats deer meat, but it seems you know that I like to eat something else as well.

Good luck my dear~

-Alastor

Charlie blushed madly from the last part of the note. She headed towards her and alastor's bedroom, and found another clue pointing her towards the hotel, she considered not going because of the kids, but than.

"CHARLIE!!!" Somebody shouted. Charlie rushed downstairs and found Moxxie waiting there. "Happy anniversary lovebirds! We agreed to watch the kids!" Moxxie said. "Aw guys! I couldn't ask of you that much, and-"

Lizzie rushed out. "Did you bring Zim?" She asked. Moxxie laughed but opened the castle doors for Zim, who walked right on in. "LIZZIE!" He said his tail wagging. "Zimmy!" She said happily and rushed over to him.

Charlie walked over and thanked them again. "It's really no problem Charlie. I've known these kids since they where born, they'll be well behaved." Moxxie said. "If arrow starts acting up, just tell Adrien and he'll take care of it." Charlie instructed and Moxxie nodded, letting Charlie leave the castle.

She opened a portal to the hotel lobby and found her parents waiting for her. "Mom? Daddy? What is it?" She asked. "Well alastor wanted us to help you in your little anniversary quest, so sweetheart your next clue is in your old room, or the kids room now." Lilith explained. Charlie beamed at the fact that the three where FINALLY getting along. She ran over and hugged both of them. Charlie kissed her fathers cheek and ran upstairs.

She burst into the bedroom and saw a note on the bed, with alastors penmen ship.

Well my dear, here we are. The room that has many memories attached to it. I must say, the chances of me letting someone else have this room is slim.

This room is where we both lost something, and i am sure you know what I'm talking about.

Charlie looked at the bed, and was flooded with memories. She smiled softly and continued reading.

Any hoo, next up you have to go to the place where this all started, once you figure it out, transform into a Otga, than follow the path.

Good luck my dear.
-alastor

The place where all this started? Charlie smirked to herself, she had married a smart demon. She went outside and followed the forest path to the clearing, the two had many memories there. She stepped into the center and pulled out the note alastor had written her.

"Otga? What is that...wait maybe if I switch around the letters...a goat?! Well he does like goats." Charlie said to herself and transformed into a white one and looked around for some sort of clue. She saw one of the trees was carved with a heart, so she walked over to it and she turned red.

Carved into the tree was a heart carved into it with her and alastor's initials in the middle of it, with a plus in between there initials. Charlie smiled in her goat form, than looked behind the tree and saw a path illuminated. She followed that and walked for at least a good mile before she came upon an area she had never seen before.

She awed at the beauty in front of her. It sparkled under hells red moon, and there was a huge waterfall at the end of it, sending water crystals everywhere. Charlie started at it in amazement, until she heard footsteps coming from behind her. She jolted around ready for a fight but relaxed when she saw who it was and transformed into her regular form. "Honey how did you find this?" Charlie asked.

Alastor chuckled and walked over to his wife, wearing a fancy tuxedo with a Lily tucked into the pocket. "I was walking around when I found it. It's beauty reminded me of someone who's standing right under my nose." He said and put his hands on Charlie's waist. Charlie blushed and wrapped her arms around the back of alastor's neck.

"My dear these past years have been amazing with you at my side. Sweetheart you have proven so many things to this demon.I promise you this Charlie, with all my heart, I will never ever stop loving you."

Charlie looked at him, stood on her toes and kissed him. He was a bit surprised at first but gave in. Charlie jumped and he caught her by her legs and held her around his waist. They separated, and Charlie rested her head on his shoulder. "I love you alastor, no matter what happens." She said. Alastor let go of her and took her by her hand over to a picnic he had prepared.

Charlie looked up at him with excitement and they both sat down. Charlie leaned into alastor's side and rested her head on his shoulder. Alastor closed his eyes and let his fall onto hers. Charlie took advantage of this and saw his tail sticking out. She reached for it and petted it slowly.Alastor foot stomped like a rabbits from excitement. Charlie stopped and cuddled with alastor.

Alastor reached for the basket and pulled out some fireball he had been saving. "We haven't drank since the triplets came along, whaddya say?" Alastor asked. Charlie smirked and grabbed the bottle from him and took a big swig.

"I say, prepare to be out Draken."