Part 21

Next day,
Shantivan,
Arnav just returned from his jogging and taking his coffee he went to his room to freshen up, he went to his balcony and stood there to see the sun rise, this is what he does daily after coming from his jogging. As if someone called him, he turned towards Khushi's room to see her sleeping peace fully and he smiled seeing her position of the way she slept. At night when he saw her she was straight but now, her legs are in one direction her one leg is off the bed and the blanket is completely out of the bed. He thought when she will be in his room being his how he will be taking her all this stunts... he smiled at his own thoughts and shocked knowing he is talking to himself. Khushi, tum mujhe kya se kya banadiya?[what have you done to me?] Again he realized he is talking to himself then sighing he said yeh mujhe pagal kar degi[she will make me mad]... with that he went to freshen up. 

After getting freshen up he got ready and going down to have his breakfast with everyone, as he came down he saw Khushi at first arranging dining table for breakfast with the help of Anjali while smiling. He was like what the... because before sometime he saw her sleeping and now she is here setting in the table then he saw Gupta's taking the place at dining table to have breakfast. He walked towards them and took his place while looking at Khushi, she wore a gown which was gifted by her sister Payal yesterday, and the reason he is looking at her mostly is the color she wore is... RED. It has full sleeves and collar which absolutely suited her... as a result she is looking stunning and he is stealing glances at her. 

On the other hand, after setting the dining table Anjali, Payal and Khushi went to kitchen and came back with the water jugs in their hands. Anjali and Payal settled themselves beside each other and when Khushi looked for a seat and found one but when she looked at the person who is next to the chair is Arnav. She just stood there thinking what to do now?

 Because of the kiss which is not leaving her even for a second and her heart beat? She is feeling like it would be out any moment if she go near him so after thinking a lot she looked at Payal and said, "jiji, I want to sit beside Dia please can you go and sit there?" who can say no to Khushi? No one. 

"Sure. Why not?" with that Payal went and sat beside Arnav. Arnav passed a smile and said good morning, she to reply the same. 

Though Arnav got the reason why she sat there... he didn't say anything. He heard Shashi asking who sat other side of him. 

"So Arnav, packing hogayi?" 

"ji uncle, ho gayi hain". 

All are having the breakfast; while Anjali observed Khushi's behavior towards Arnav then she remembered that she wanted to ask Akash about what happened between them so she asked him with a low voice so that no one could hear her out after giving Dia to Khushi. He sat next to her. 

Anjali : Akash, Khushi aur Chote ke beech mein kya hua ki Khushi, unki taraf dekh bhi nahin rahi hain? [ what happened between Arnav and Khushi, she is not even looking at him?]

Akash (remembering the before last night incident) : Di, and he said what happened that night and Akash too observed that Arnav wanted to talk to her but Khushi is avoiding him. He don't know what will his bhai do because he knows his bhai well, no one, no one dared avoiding him till date. 

The day passed with wishing Arnav, NK and Lavanya for their further studies and with some restrictions. 

NK and Lavanya came to Shantivan because everyone will be here so... 

It is late evening, everything was ready, all three of them are bidding bye to everyone. Everyone hugged them and blessed. Those three restricted to everyone not to come to airport so that it will be easy for them to go... if not then it would be difficult to go seeing the family crying... though it is out of affection but still, it will be difficult for them to go. So it is decided no one will come to see off them from airport. 

Throughout this day, Arnav didn't get a chance to talk with Khushi though he got a chance of few seconds, Khushi avoided him. 

With a dejected face but smiled for everyone's sake went to the airport with NK and Lavanya.
After having dinner with Raizada's, Gupta's left to their house and retired to their rooms. Khushi went to Payal's room to sleep after getting freshens up. She dragged Payal who is checking her mobile standing near the bed, on the bed and hugging her she slept saying she is feeling tired, Payal too slept after sending good night message to Akash. Yes, they both were chatting. 

Though Khushi closed her eyes to sleep but she can't ignore the feeling what she is feeling right now. She felt like shouting at Arnav for not saying even bye to her but then she realized that it is her fault. Just because she has a different feeling when she goes near him or he comes near her, she avoided him and as a result she didn't say bye to him. She bid bye to NK and Lavanya but got scared to go near Arnav. By thinking all this she slept. 

In the airport, after finishing with all the formalities, they waited for the announcement to come. As the heard the announcement they left to board the flight. As it is a night flight, NK and Lavanya slept after having the dinner but for Arnav sleep was far away for him thinking about Khushi. It just been hardly 2 months Gupta's shifted to Delhi and they got much attached with each other and Khushi? She just stole his heart. With all this thoughts he didn't get to know when he slept...