s e v e n ✔︎

♥︎

♥︎

Once they arrived Taehyung's huge bedroom Taekwon run to the bathroom and cry, making both parents panicked.

Jungkook run to his son's direction and hug him tightly, gently rubbing his back to calm the baby down.

"Wonie, baby tell dada what's wrong?Why are you crying?"

"W-Wonie didn't ask for a-anything, dada.Wonie told daddy alweady that he d-doesn't wan' it pwease dada don't be mad at Wonie.He is a good boy."the baby was trying to justified himself, sniffing and pouting while telling his dada that he did not mean to get a lot of stuff.

Because every time, Jungkook has told him that they can't afford any of them and getting them without paying is not what a good boy should be doing.

And Taekwon hate it when his dada is mad, much was if he's disappointed.Though it's very rare for the pretty bunny to get upset with him.

"Dada isn't mad at you bub.Now tell dada, did daddy bought all of this for Wonie?"Jungkook asked sweetly and received a small nod from his son.He smiled.

"Wonie wasn't naughty he did not steal it dada."

"Dada know bub.Dada isn't mad"Jungkook voiced yet again and smile sweetly at his son as he take one of the toy from the shopping bag gesturing to his son to take it.

"C-can Wonie have it?"Taekwon asked timidly.His eyes lit up once again when he saw Jungkook nodded and smile at him, handed him the toy.

"Thank you Thank you thank you dada."Taekwon exclaimed, keep chanting the word in excitement, little baby then put his small hands around Jungkook's neck and hugged him tightly, peck his cheeks multiple times.

"Is this all for Wonie?"Taekwon eyed all the stuffie and toy in shopping bags, small little head had turn to his other dad directions.Throwing him a question.

"Yes, baby all yours."Taehyung replied with a fond smile.

"Yay!all for Wonie." Taekwon hop around on the soft mattress and run to his other dad, hugging him tightly.

"Baby, go play with uncle Hobi for now hm?Daddy will be there soon."Taekwon looked at Jungkook to asked for permission and saw him nodded as an approval, he jump in Hoseok's arms to be carried outside.

Once Taekwon left Jungkook turn over, glaring at Taehyung.

"What do you think you are doing?You can't just kick me out of your life and comeback acting like nothing happened Taehyung!" Jungkook yelled, voice was trembling and tear started to roll down on his pink cheeks.He hate crying.Especially in front of the older.He felt pathetic.

Taehyung slowly put his hands on the younger's cheeks and gently wiping the tear away.Only to be shoved away, not too strong though.

Taehyung sighed.

"What about you Kook?Have you ever thought about forgiving me?" Taehyung looked so sad while talking and it caught Jungkook off guard.The Kim Taehyung he knew was cold hearted and arrogant not anything near this Taehyung.

But in Jungkook's mind right now he's a threat.Jungkook is a father that love his son with all he has.Taekwon is his everything.And to him Taehyung just wanted to take Taekwon away from him and there's no way Jungkook would let that happened.

"Thank you for your kindness and help us last night but Taehyung please let me and my son go."

"Taekwon is my son." Taehyung firmly said.

"A son that you told to abort."

"Yes, a child that I told to abort!Is that what you wanted to hear?" Taehyung yelled, he know he's wrong but he's trying to fix everything,why can't Jungkook just give him a chance and stop hurting himself because clearly it hurt both him and Taehyung and their son as well.

"Yes, and since you didn't want us back then why now?Taekwon is not your son, he's mine and mine only."

"Taekwon is my son, our son.And no matter what, I'll never let him go back to living that lifestyle."

Taehyung sternly stated, he know how much Jungkook love his pride, he remember when he told Jungkook to abort Taekwon, had threw him a whole lot of money that Jungkook could use for his whole life but the younger didn't touch even a cent of it and returned to Taehyung the next day and disappeared like ashes.

When Taehyung came to realized that it was his fault, sadly it's already too late because the determination in Jungkook eyes now said everything, he never wanted to get back.

"No!"

It's so easy for him to say such thing.But not for Jungkook who has gone through hell to reach where he is right now.

Heartbreak.

Pain, physically and mentally.

"Taekwon is so adorable and smart thank you for taking a good care of him Kook."Taehyung said, trying to change the topic, he took a step forward, grabbing Jungkook by his small waist startling the smaller.He lean in and kiss Jungkook while the said male still shock because everything happened so fast.He did not get to proceed what happened.

"Go shower baby, I bought clothes for you too."

"Taekwon and I'll be waiting."he added and gave another peck on Jungkook's lip before left.

Jungkook run towards the bathroom once he came back to his sense, looking at himself in the mirror while aggressively wiping his mouth.

"Stop falling for it Jeon Jungkook!didn't you remember what has he done?"He was struggling inside.His heart.It longs for Taehyung but his mind.It keep telling him that the said male is a threat and to run away.

At this point he was so scared.

Scared of his heart because no matter how cruel Taehyung was to him, his heart still scream the older name.It was scary on how much Taehyung's affect still has on him.Like these four years of trying is nothing, no progress of forgetting him and move on happened.

He scared that he'd step backwards to the past.

Past that make his life miserable.