79

"Decided to take up my proposition, finally!"

"Well... it's been a hectic year, Hun."

"I know! You've done so well for yourself, Ess, I remember the first time I met you and you were so shy!"

"That acting workshop was the best!"

"Yes well you had the best partner to liven it up." Essie laughed and pushed the boy back.

"So why now? I obviously love you being here but like, don't you have a man now?"

"I do, and I love him but I just want a break from it all. So much has happened I can't deal with it all." Essie confessed as they walked to the car. He put his arm around his friend and held her close.

"You need to explain when we get in the car. You look stressed to the max and the boys have a motive planned for tonight so I was thinking I'll take you. I won't leave your side tonight don't worry. Plus they really want to meet you." He proposes.

"I can't drink."

"That's okay, I won't be drinking too much, if anything at all."

"Then it's a deal."

* * *

BREAKING NEWS!

Has the love between actress Essie Mulligan and Tom Holland's younger brother, Harry fizzled? The actress was spotted leaving Gatwick airport this morning with a different man, is arm wrapped around her shoulders holding her close. Fans say they spotted the girl previously and she looked positively saddened but left the airport with a bright smile on her face when in the company of another actor. Has Hessie split up? Watch this space.

BREAKING NEWS!

Essie Mulligan has a new man? What happened between her and Harry Holland, younger brother to heartthrob Tom Holland?

ESSIE MULLIGAN CHEATING ON HARRY HOLLAND?

ESSIE AND HARRY SPLIT?

Harry Holland 🧡
WHO

Harry Holland🧡
THE

Harry Holland 🧡
FUCK

Harry Holland 🧡
IS

Harry Holland 🧡
THAT?!

Harry Holland 🧡
YOURE IN ENGLAND?

Harry Holland 🧡
WHERE ARE YOU?

Harry Holland 🧡
ESSIE FOR FUCKS SAKE

Harry Holland 🧡
I STG YOU BETTER
REPLY RIGHT NOW

Me
He's my friend.
End of.

Harry Holland 🧡
so are you coming
to mine?

Me
Idk

Harry Holland 🧡
why? Essie I'm worried
everyone is. At least come
to mine so I know that
you're safe and okay.

Me
Harry, please leave me
alone for a bit. I just need
a break.

Harry Holland 🧡
YOURE PREGNANT
WITH MY BABY IM
NOT LEAVING YOU
ALONE! FFS

Me
Two days and I'll
promise I'll talk

Harry Holland 🧡
One day. And we have
a deal.

Me
Fine

Harry Holland 🧡
I love you xx

Me
Ditto

Harry Holland 🧡
Sigh ...