Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 11

A/n: Hope you guys enjoy

~(X)~

It's been a week since M/n and Alastor had confessed to each other and both of them are so happy with their decision. Taylor and Carol also happy when they found about M/n and Alastor became a thing and can't wait to have a double date with them. The overlords are really hate PDA in public but if they want to, they only hold hand or kiss here and there, just a simple PDA for public and extreme PDA for themselves.

Lol

And for today chapter, Alastor had asked M/n another date which the said male immediately agreed but on one condition that M/n receive from Alastor; M/n need to go out with his true form because M/n really rare to show his true form in public and need to use it if he had to.

At first, M/n don't want to because he look like a fucking girl but remembered about how Nancy knew about being 'fake boyfriend' and comes to think of it, she never saw his true form, right?

~(x)~

Nancy take a deep of a fresh air after being stuck inside her apartment because she got fever for few days and now that she's free from the sickness, Nancy can do anything she want-stalker is one of them-without anything that can stop her!

As the fox demon walk down the streets while ignore the catcall from demons, Nancy saw a beautiful fox demon, walking down the streets that across the street that Nancy walk, with a huge smile on her face which this cause Nancy stared at her with full of jealousy because of her beauty is more attractive than her.

And nobody will be more beautiful than her.

But that's not the only reason why that fox demon caught her interested.

One reason that had caught her interested about this fox demon is the way all the demons treated the demon; all of them avoided or they practically flee like they afraid to stay same path as the fox demon.

This make Nancy curious about this demon, like who is she? Is she THAT powerful that makes all demons afraid of her?

With that, Nancy quickly follow her-more like stalker her-from behind and what Nancy saw is another surprised where the fox demon from earlier is greeting the Deer Demon who has love struck on his face as he give the fox demon a single red rose making the addressed fox roll her eyes and accept the rose before give a soft peck on Deer Demon's cheeks.

The first thing Nancy thought is, 'Did that demon cheated on M/n twice?'

~(x)~

"I wonder if she know about you, darling."

"I also wondering the same thing."

M/n and Alastor can't help but let out soft chuckled when they found out that a certain fox demon had been stalker them since when her attention turns toward M/n's beauty and knowing her like the back of his hand, M/n knew that she's going to ask for alliance since she will do anything to get M/n away from his lover.

That's how Nancy did to Katie when she thought that Katie is his new girlfriend because she doesn't like how closer Katie and M/n was.

"But, it's going to be troublesome if she found out it was me. It's already annoyed about the fact that she stalker me with my illusion form and I don't want she stalker me with this form. That bitch is never give me a private life." M/n mumbled as his grip tightened around Alastor's arm making Alastor chuckle and give a soft peck on forehead as he pull his lover closer to him by wrapping his arm around his waist.

"Don't worry my dear, I'm sure she's not going to find out about-Oh my! What is that!" Alastor said but his attention changed toward nearby stalls that sell Japanese sweets and this make M/n chuckled.

"That will be Japanese Sweets, probably like dango, mochi or taiyaki."

"Ooh, that's wonderful! Let's go buy them! Can we, darling?"

M/n chuckled more at his boyfriend's childish antics.

"But, my love, aren't we going to restaurant? It's will be wasted since you already make reserved, you know." M/n said and this make Alastor pouted but his face lit up when M/n said, "Or we can buy right now and eat at the restaurant?" Alastor's smiles widen as he quickly give a peck on M/n's cheeks before rush toward the stalls, leaving M/n alone as he couldn't help but chuckled at this.

"Oh Alastor..." M/n sighed with smile as he shook his head before take a seat on nearby bench. Not reach for five minutes and like M/n said, the fox demon from earlier aka Nancy greet him.

"Hello, can I seat here?"

~(X)~

A/n: I probably going to start make DRAMAtical Murder Fanfic since I already have one in past but for some reason, the old wattpad thought it will be nice if they delete it. I hundred percent sure that I'm not delete the story... Same goes my K Project Fanfic, they disappeared for some reason and I don't know why

I hope you guys love it and please tell me about it! (^▽^)

Reader © Yourself

Hazbin Hotel © Vivziepop

Others © Owner