31

Jin's POV
"WHAT?!", a loud screech in a foreign language was heard.

That little outburst caused all attention to be on him. Including mine.
I turned my head towards the sound only to see Y/N and some strangely familiar-looking guy together on the sand.

I squinted my eyes immediately getting a weird tingly sensation within me. I looked on suspiciously, focusing and trying my hardest to hear their conversation, not that I eavesdrop often. Really.

I could barely hear them but it didn't make much of a difference since even when catching a few stray words here and there, I couldn't make it out at all. They weren't speaking in Korean. At least I think they weren't cause if they were seriously speaking Korean this whole time and I couldn't decipher a single thing...
Damn, that would just mean I suck. Which I think I not— so that's not possible.

I continued to spy on them, observing their every move. Which is not creepy at all. Totally.

Y/N looks rather uncomfortable though. And seriously I hate not understanding them. Looking at their lips speaking and not being able to make any shit out annoys me.

That guy better stay away from Y/N!
Oh, would you look at that— just my lucky day, they are hugging. Hooray.

Yeah nope.

Seeing them looking so close bugs the shit out of me. Plus I'm usually the calmest one since I am the oldest and therefore most mature. But at this moment I feel like nothing but a petty little girl.

What is wrong with me?
I know I have motherly instincts due to being the longest living(sounds cooler than oldest) member in the gang, but this is different. With Y/N, it's not the same. It's like there's this overly protective tinkle and the urge to keep any guy at least ten metres away from her. But I'm not her brother so why the heck...

-

Y/N's POV
I feel so much better after the talk with both Jimin and Chanyeol. Thanks to Jimin I understand him little better and kudos to Chanyeol for helping me rid myself of some weights that I've been carrying around.

The beach really isn't such a bad place to go after all. Everything here screams peace. It's basically otherworldly.
The view,
the sound,
the smell,
the feels,
everything.

The bewitching vast blue sea filled with many aquatic creatures and plant life, with the addition of the gorgeous sun setting down the horizon.

The calls of the flock of seagulls and the sounds of the waves crashing against the sand.

The scent of the salty fresh sea air that travels up your nostrils as you take a deep breath in.

The tingly feeling of the beautiful pearly white sand against your feet as you curl your toes.

This whole thing, everything, combine into one whole magnificent place. The beach.

~

Sadly, my moment of serenity was promptly shattered when I saw a symbol that I was very well versed with. I never wanted to see that very logo again. But the green coloring and the leaf insignia was unmistakable. Even in its tattered looking state of that very piece of paper— that is haphazardly encased and buried within the grains of fine sand, I could discern it. Heck, even if it was burnt to ashes I would still be able to recognize it.

Now the question is, what is it doing here? 
Something must have taken place here. An exchange maybe?

Squatting down by the piece of paper, I gently brushed off the sand around the paper. Picking it up, I examined the sample. The edges look jagged as if someone forcefully ripped it.
There were also wrinkles leading from the outside of the paper to the inside and the color was faded too. Making it look rather crumpled and older.

Judging by the tear, the direction of the folded lines and the color of the green leaf symbol, I'm guessing that something was going on before the other changed sides and there was a fight. The opposing person grabbed the corner of the paper which they held, clenching their fist tightly. As they fumbled about, each trying to snatch the paper away from the other's grasps. I assume that the next time they separated, the piece of paper was ripped right off as it couldn't withstand their pulling anymore.

Thinking that just a mini corner of the whole piece of paper was useless, he must have thrown it away carelessly into the sand and it just so happens to contain the logo. Which leads to me finding it and recognizing it now.

But this is bad. I've been trying to run away, to hide from them but they are now so, so close to me.
Hanging out with BTS as their well-known hostage, that they surprisingly care about doesn't help either. I am now so public or as public as the underworld gets anyways. It's very easy for them to find me.

Staying with BTS is going to get me killed. And them being close to me is going to endanger their own lives too.
Maybe I should leave. It's not like they can stop me. But I promised Jimin to be there for him. And I said that I would help him. I guess I'll stay a little longer. I always keep my promise and a promise must never be broken.
You should never break three things in life; someone's trust, someone's heart, and a promise.

After all, a promise made, is a debt unpaid.

___________

Author's note:
I know it's a little boring now but I'm working on it. Don't kill me ;-;

Any speculations about Y/N?

Anyways, please don'mind any errors made and if you like this story please do add this to your reading list and vote!

Stay happy readers! ^ω^