ELEVEN

Matlabi Banda Hoon,
Sajda Karta Hoon To Wo Bhi Apne Sakoon Ki Khatir....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A week passed and as presumed Mustafa started ignoring her again. She was hurt but she expected it. She expected him to punish her for loving him and he was doing it not knowing how much she missed him. How much she missed teasing him, being with him.

He didn't knew the tears she cried reminiscing their old days, remembering their bond, his care, his support, his old self.

A tear leaked out of her eye again which she quickly wiped not wanting anyone to see her vulnerable side, especially him, but he saw it. He saw her zoning out while eating breakfast, he saw her not touching her favourite pancakes rather eating bread jam which was kept near her. He saw everything.

"I want to marry."

He declared, blasting the news on his family.

"What!!!"

Aaqib Ahwaan was gobsmacked with his son's sudden wish.

"I said I want to marry."

Aaqib Ahwaan was mad, infact he was furious at his eldest son. He didn't expected him to behave so irrationality.

"Are you out of your mind Mustafa. Your brother just died and you want to marry."

He didn't wanted to listen to anything or anyone. He just wanted to marry that's it.

"You always wanted me to marry dad and now when I am ready, you are saying no. I don't understand it."

His father glared at him answering him back.

"It's you who is not understanding anything."

"I just want to do simple nikaah that's it. Nothing lavish."

His mother too was sad hearing him and left with tears in her eyes, followed by Aamina who too was upset.

"Who is the girl ?"

"Asmara Ahmed, Bashar uncle's neice."

He answered looking confidently in his father's eyes, ignoring a heartbroken Maria who was sitting beside him, silently hearing everything, her heart breaking with his each word.

"How come you want to marry her when you two don't even know each other ?"

"Because I like her. The day I saw her in the party and got an instant feeling towards her."

His answer was the last straw of pain she could take. Abruptly standing up, she lost her balance and was about to fall when he tried holding her hand to save her from falling but before he could help her she steadied herself, running away not able to hold her emotions anymore.

His gaze followed her to the stairs where she disappeared after few seconds and his trance was broken when his father answered him calmly.

"Sorry son but you can't get married now. Maybe after six months but not now."

"But..."

His father got up helping his mother to stand and left with her, leaving him all alone.

"No means no. The discussion is over."

Knocking the door of her room twice he entered her abode, his eyes searched for her who was sitting near the window dressed in a white dress, her hair loose, flowing with the wild wind. She was lost in her own thoughts least bothered about the cold weather which could affect her health.