-40-

You walked quickly down the hallway, past the group of girls standing in a circle, straight to your dorm room

You walked quickly down the hallway, past the group of girls standing in a circle, straight to your dorm room. You quickly unlocked your door (thanking any deity listening that your roommate was still in class). To justly say this day was terrible would be the understatement of the century. Finally reaching your bed you Plummeted yourself among the soft sheets letting out a quiet scream.

It all began with a shitty start to your day when you woke up past your alarm, so you only received twenty minutes to finish your English exam on the book you were currently reading. Walking in late was so embarrassing that after class your professor reprimanded you, letting you know things like this cannot happen again. With that you also skipped breakfast so you basically starved yourself for two consecutive classes. But once you finally ate something, they, of course, ran out of your favorite. You had five assignments due on Friday, they would've been done if you didn't go to the frat party like bf/n told you. And to top it all of you hadn't seen bf/n since Monday, today only being Wednesday, but you still missed him.

Laying face down you nodded off for who knows how long until the slamming of your door woke you up promptly.

"Lexus?!" you shouted, your head laying on its side.

"it's just me" bf/n said squatting in front of your lying figure. "Are you okay?" Bf/n asked reaching a hand to tenderly caress the side of your face, facing the ceiling, "Lexus said I should probably check on you from the text you sent her earlier, what's going on" he asked in a low voice, with worry. "why are you in such a pouty mood?" He asked, his thumb tracing your bottom lip.

You let out a puff of air bringing your hand to rub your eye before it got teary, with all the thoughts resurfacing once again. Ready to begin your rant you sat up, bf/n still below you.

"Bub I had the worst freaking day ever, first I woke up way past my alarm so I only had twenty. TWENTY. Freaking minutes to finish my English exam on a book, I barely read. And because I woke up so late I didn't eat lunch and starved from the moment I woke up to the end of history. Since you know they're back to back, but anyway once I finally could get something to eat guess how shitty my luck was"

"tell me" he answered

"They ran out of my favorite, so I had to get whatever was still available" you huffed throwing your hands up in the air. "And I have like five assignments to finish by Friday, because I procrastinated and went to the frat party over the weekend, you were right"

"I was, wasn't I" he chuckled, hand laying on your thigh

"Is that really all you took away from my whole meltdown" you questioned pushing his hand away to plummet back into your bed once again.

"ok, I'm sorry, baby is there anything I can do" he asked wearily, crawling over your body to lay on his side facing you, his head directed down towards your face.

You were his first "real" girlfriend, so he wasn't really sure how to deal with emotions and girl stuff, but he was definitely learning especially with you. Undeniably he was percieved as the quiet, 'don't really care' type of guy. How he managed to convince you on a date was still a conundrum to him. But he loved you—neither of you had the nerve to say it yet, but he did— and loved being around you any time of the day.