44.

Seatmate: Psst, here.

He hands Junmin a piece of paper. Junmin looks at him confused then opened the paper.

'Meet me at the rooftop after class. Taehyun'

Junmin looked at Taehyun but he was looking at the front. She became curious and waited for the class to end.

-

1:06 pm

Junmin made her way to the rooftop.

Junmin: "Why did it have to be at the rooftop? This is so tiring!"

She arrived after some time. There she saw Taehyun walking back and fort while biting his nails.

Junmin: Taehyun

Taehyun: Ah you scared me!

....

Taehyun: *coughs* Umm sorry

Junmin: Why did you want to meet me? Better be something good cuz I'm tired as fuck from going up those stairs.

Taehyun exhaled. Junmin tilted her head as she noticed that his face was turning red.

Junmin: You okay?

Taehyun: J-jun...

He looks to the side, avoiding eye contact.

Taehyun: I..... *mumbles* I like you

Junmin: What? *comes closer* I didn't hear y-

Taehyun: I like you!

Junmin almost jumped back at his sudden voice. Her eyes widened and she stopped at her tracks. They starred at each other.

Junmin: You-

Taehyun: Yes I do like you. I don't know since when but I did realize it not long ago. You had caught me off guard since the day you punched me in the face. It's alright if you don't like me back.

Junmin: Taehyun actually-

Taehyun: I understand. *sigh* That guy is really lucky. I hope things won't be awkward between us. I want us to still be close friends.

Taehyun felt tears starting to fill up his eyes.

Taehyun: I'll see you around then.

He quickly left. Junmin tried to go after him but she was too slow with the crutches.

Junmin: Yah! Are you serious?! You didn't let me- speak....AISH THAT JERK! He made me go all the way up here to just leave me hanging?!!?!

Junmin then remembered his confession. She started to blush.

Junmin:"He likes me?"