Sweet thing

So, you guys wanted:

Sirius bottom

Teddy bottom

Sirius topping from the bottom

Versatile

       So you will have them all.

     "Do not come close to me!" Sirius hissed, stepping backwards as Teddy advanced towards him, his eyes swirling dark in lust and body growing bigger, sign Baloo was trying to come out.

     "No way I could stay away from you now, mate!" The bear shifter smirked, puffing his chest forward and hovering over Sirius. In a matter of seconds he had the older boy pressed against the wall and his hands forced above his head whilst his leg was rubbing freely against his thighs and hard crotch.

      "Baloo... don't!" Sirius protested, his face stern and rigid but posture weak and trembling because of the heat.

     "Stop it, you stupid ass!" He groaned louder, barely able to suppress his moans anymore. He was fighting the heat and the want to surrender. He was feeling like he was going mad and Teddy's bear was not helping the little bit.

     However, even if a slick substance was leaking down Sirius' thighs and his skin was burning with Baloo's every touch, he couldn't bow himself into submission. His mind was screaming to push the bear shifter away and not let him have his weaked ways with him, to show him who the dominant really was. So he did just that, pushing Baloo backwards until the back of his legs was touching the edge of the bed and his back was arching strangely above the mattress.

      "I shouldn't have let you in..." Sirius tsked, pushing Teddy's body just a little more in order to have him laid onto the mattress. Before he was able to do that though, Baloo spun them around and switched roles, sandwitching Sirius between him and the slightly wrinkled sheets of the bed.

      "Not so fast, mate! We are not the ones in heat, you cannot fuck us now!"

       "As if! I'm not bottoming!"

      "Neither am I." Baloo smirked, rubbing his nose down Sirius' neck and humming contently. "You smell so delightful, I could orgasm only by holding you into my arms!"

      Sirius gasped, feeling Baloo sliding his hands inside his shirt and onto his hips, at the same time lifting his knee and making his way between his legs.

      "Shit!" Sirius spat, closing his eyes and taking in a big breath of air before pushing Baloo away and straddling his chest, this way immobilizing him on the mattress.

       "Stop trying to top me, Baloo! I am not a submissive and I will never be! Bring Teddy back!"

      "Aww, come on, mate, I am having so much fun teasing you! I feel hurt knowing you want Teddy but not me."

        Baloo faked a sigh, rubbing Sirius thighs and drawing circles with his thumbs on his naked skin. Even if Sirius was all muscular and sturdy, his body was hairless and smooth, feeling perfect under Baloo's raspy touch.

       "Stop it or I'll beat you into your own heat!" Sirius groaned, catching Baloo's wrists and pulling them above his head. The heat was killing him, but he couldn't allow Teddy...nor Baloo to top him.

      "I said stop!"

      "How could I, love? You're leaking. You need me inside of you."

      "I don't!"

        "Yes, you do, Sirius! I'm not saying you have to act like a submissive, but you have to let me fuck you. Your heat will only worsen if we don't mate. I don't even know how you thought you could get over it by yourself. You could have attracted so many shifters ready to devour you over this past few days."