4♠️

tjay merritt💸

she left afterwards. "tjay your fans is mad bold." fabiana said.

"ion even know what's wrong with shordy on god." i said shaking his head.

"y'all, i see bubba big forehead ass right there!" maya said pointing to him.

"maya shut yo short ass up talm bout me." he said after dapping malik, nick and i up.

she flipped him a bird, he then hugged fab and her.

"tjay tell y'all bout the new song we got?" he said.

maya side eyed me, "he ain't mention shit!"

"wanted it to be a surprise." i shrugged.

"happy y'all all together, ion gotta be all around l.a. and new york with this nigga alone. shit get tiring!" bubba said laughing.

i mugged him, "yea that's why my ass did the dash." maya said.

nah that shit hurted.

she gave me a kiss on the cheek obviously noticing my reaction. "aw, bae it was a joke!"

"aw, bae it was a joke. suck my dick!" i said pushing her away.

she touched my piece grinning, "aight baby, when?"

"aight see this why ion like being around y'all horny asses, always saying some shit!" nick said.

i laughed, "you done missed this shit fuck you talm
bout."

malik gave a dirty look, "ain't nobody miss this weird ass shit, y'all bugging."

"on my momma! them niggas be fucking in our eyes, where the respect?" fabiana chimed in.

"fuck you want respect for? go on a damn ride or something, ain't nobody tell you to listen." maya barked back at her.

"bitch i will kill you." she said back.

"hoe don't make me hurt you right now, you tripping." maya said.

"maya shut yo ass up lil girl, you ain't about shìt!" bubba chimed in.

i looked at bubba, "i know you ain't talm bout my shordy, she'd beat yo big forehead ass any day bubba."

as i said that maya slapped his forehead hella hard, "you the lil girl, nigga."

right after she did that, 'ohh's' followed right after.

shordy dead ran behind me like i was finna do some.

"you keep playing like i won't violate you maya!" bubba said.

she stuck her tongue out at him and he snook a slap on her head.

she got into fighting position obviously ready to slap box him. "and you keep playing like i won't slap da shit outta you right now!"