Ch. 31

Ok so I know a lot of you are probably wondering why Nevaeh hasn't had the baby yet. Well Nevaeh is severely injured and her baby isn't aging and getting the nutrition it should have gotten so it's going to be a late baby. It will still have all its powers just a few births problems that's all.

WARNING ⚠️ Graphic torture ahead.

I walk through the empty dungeon and find the male I've been lunging to kill.

I see his unconscious form and can't help but to let it a feral laugh as I think of the ways I could torture him. I take off my jacket that smells of my mate and gently put lay it down on a table. My beta is standing there and I'm surprised to see him. "I thought you was visiting your mate's parents house?" I ask putting on the black leather fingerless gloves.

"And I thought you was mateless." He answers back in his normal cocky voice. "And I also thought you hate children but would look at that you have four." He adds. I roll my eyes at his foolishness and hug him. "Good to see you brother." I say genuinely.

"And for the record I do still hate children but mine aren't children their little devils." I say releasing him.

I walk in the cell and kick the man awakening him. "You son of a bitch." He says coughing up blood. "Actually I'm the son of Ares." I say with a shrug. "Now stand up." I say calmly.

He spits on my shoes and I look down at his worthless form. "You see. These shoes cost four hundred and fifty dollars. And it just so happens my mate bought them for me out of her money. So not o my am I going to beat your ass for harming my queen I'm also going to beat your ass for disrespecting my mates hardwork earnings." I say popping my knuckles.

I snatch him up by the hair and he balances his self. "Since I want to set a good example for my kids. I'm going to fight you fair. Meaning you will not be tied up. I don't really care if your not done healing." I says adjusting the gloves. He growls and lunges at me before I punching hard in the rib cage making him double over. I repeatedly punch him before my beta Andrew aka Andy puts a Jason my shoulder. "You'll kill him if you keep breaking his pathetic and weak bones." He says scoffing at the bleeding and bruised up man before me.

I sigh and stop standing up straight. "MARGARIT!" I yell. Suddenly the little short lady walks in with a confident look and bows before me. "I've already told you you don't have to bow before me." I say rubbing my hand down my face. "Don't get your ass in a knot. I wasn't bowing I was dusting off my robe." She says rolling her eyes. I growl lowly at her playfulness and turn towards the weak man.

"Fix him." I say simply. She looks at me with raised eyebrows. "I'm a doctor not a magician. But I do have a cream that will stop the bleeding so he doesn't bleed out. And it will dull the pain out." She says reaching into her bright blue bag. She grabs a pink cream and walk to the man rubbing it on all his bruises. He instantly stop bleeding and tries to stand up.

I grab a knife off the table and play with the blade as I walk to him. "Take your pants off." I say extracting my claws sharpening the blade. "Please no. Please I'm begging for mercy." I laugh at him and put on a smile. "Please tell me the mercy you had on my mate?" I say thinking of my beautiful mate all battered up. But I can't say she doesn't look fucking sexy with scars. But that's not the point.

"Plea-" I cut him off with a growl and pin him against the wall. "My fucking mate is in the hospital fighting for her life. My children are in the hospital fighting for theirs. And you dare ask for mercy?" I drop him and order him once more. "Drop the fucking pants before I rip them off my self. And we wouldn't like that now would we?" I say. He trembles and lets his pants fall to his ankle.