Kittens

Alastor held his hands over Charlie's eyes as he walked her through the forest. He lead her to a log cabin that he owned and used to live on before he began helping with the hotel. He moved his hands and Charlie gasped and smiled widely and something popped at her suit and alastor laughed. 

"well my dear, it appears you have a tail as well." Charlie knew what he was talking about immediately, than turned red. 

"it happens when I'm super excited..." 

she admitted. alastor laughed and took her hand and lead her in. Inside Charlie marveled, it looked exactly like the his cabin back on earth! Charlie looked around excitedly, while Charlie was doing that, he took off his jacket and flung it on the couch. Not very gentleman like, but it was his 'honeymoon', he was allowed to act lazy. 

Charlie came back in, her tail wagging and her eyes excited. Alastor chuckled and snapped and the fireplace roared. Charlie knew this familiar atmosphere, and her expression went from excited and bubbly, to lustful and ready. Of course as her husband, alastor knew exactly how she worked when she was like this. 

"there is one more room my dear, want me to show you?" he asked and Charlie nodded. 

He took Charlie's arm in his and showed her a huge bedroom with a king sized bed with red covers. Charlie looked at it like a child, and alastor used this moment of distraction to pin her to against the wall. Charlie got the message and jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist. She used the extra height boost to go for his neck. She kissed his sweet spot, which was right under his left area of his jawbone. "Your all mine..." she said with a smirk and started sucking on his neck. 

Alastor's eyes went crazy and he groaned from the pleasure. Charlie unbuttoned his shirt, Charlie's jacket slipping off as well. Charlies lipstick stuck to alastor's neck. The two heard rocks being thrown at there window and Charlie looked down at him. 

"does anyone know about this place?" Charlie asked. 

"not that I know of..." he said and Charlie let herself fall down and landed on her feet. Alastor buttoned up his shirt, and Charlie slipped on her jacket.

Alastor opened the door and he immediately awed. He picked up a box and Charlie came into the living room. Charlie looked in the box and she awed as well. in the box where three baby kittens! Charlie picked one up, but it started to claw at her. Charlie put it back in the box. 

"are they ok?" Charlie asked. Alastor checked each one individually, one girl two boys, and all where healthy. 

"I cant wait to take them back to the kids! they'll love them!" Alastor squealed.

Alastor went over to the fridge while Charlie watched the kittens. Alastor poured three bowls of milk and came back and placed them each in front of the kittens. They started to drink and alastor sat down to next to his wife. Charlie chuckled and gave alastor the look who returned it. The kittens looked up and saw there looks and walked into the kitchen. 

"well what the hell are we going to do? we were given a task and where already failing!" One kitten said. 

"calm down ab! all we have to do is cause a ruckus!" The female kitten explained. 

The third one's claws retracted from him being nervous. "I-I don't know guys, wont they be mad?" the third one asked. 

The two other kittens rolled there eyes. 

"hey, where doin her proud, so come on and help us make a mess!" one kitten said. 

The third one rolled his eyes. "no, my job is to make sure there safe, so that's what I'm going to do." 

The third said and walked into the living room and laid down in front of the fireplace to try and warm up. He purred and looked over at the couch and the image he saw was burned into his mind forever. Lets just say alastor was stealing something from arrow.

The kitten ran back into the kitchen and cried under the table. One kitten looked over and walked over to him. "what's the matter broseph?" One kitten asked. 

"DONT.GO INTO. THE LIVING ROOM." The kitten said to the other one. 

The second one shrugged and walked in and shrieked. 

"that's it! im done fuck this shit Im done! we are turning back. NOW." The kitten commanded. 

Charlie and alastor looked at each other and alastor made themselves dressed and walked into the kitchen. The kittens where gone, BUT THERE KIDS WHERE STANDING THERE INSTEAD! 

"THERE IS NOW AMOUNT OF MONEY IN HELL FOR ME TO DO WATCH THEM HAVE SEX!" Adrien shouted. 

"ADRIEN?! ABIGOR?! LIZZIE?!" the two screamed. The triplets turned around and looked at each other ran for the door. Alastor snapped and all the doors and windows where locked. The triplets where now backed into a corner. There parents cornered, them, PISSED. 

"so, who wants to explain?"