14.

"Woah!" I yelled falling of the bed.

"Man." Somebody mumbled.

"Who the fuck" I mumbled slowly peaking on the bed seeing nobody.

"Get the fuck off me bruh."

"My head fucking hurts" I pouted getting off Tae looking in the mirror at my fucked up ponytail.

"Let me post this damn picture"
𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶

𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗶 Thank you for all the birthday wishes

View all comments

"I need to take a damn shower and all cause who the fuck" I looked at me clothes smelling the liquor.

Getting out the shower I dried my body off wrapping the towel around, "Can I get some clothes please?"

Please? Oh bitch,pay you.

Tae stared at me before point to his Loui Vition bag, "Bape? Don't mind if I do."

I grabbed my bag getting some underclothes, "Everybody else up yet?"

He shrugged closing his eyes back putting his hand inside his shorts.

"Oh yeah big drip" I nodded looking at myself in the mirror.

Somebody knocked on the door, I looked out the peephole seeing it was Niecey. "Oh bitch you look ugly."

I flicked her off, "I know I had to wrap this shit in a pony, how the fuck did this shit happen?"

"Let's go get some breakfast first cause you gone need it after I tell you what yo' dumb ass did."

My eyes widened walking out with her. I know I probably showed my ass exactly why I don't drink.

"Fancy" I looked at the buffet of breakfast getting me some honey bunches of cereal.

Niecey fixed her breakfast then sat down blowing a breath, "Okay first off you twerked on Tae all night bitch"

"Well, I did only had on a thong."

"Then when we left you forced us to make you stay with him so I had to sleep in a room with Loui ugly ass.

"Hold up, I wanted to stay with him?" I pointed at myself making sure I heard her right.

"Yes we was all in one room smoking again and here come your ass trying to rape the man"

I choked on my milk looking at her, "I am a ghetto bitch, I really hope he don't think I'm on something with him."

"That nigga done got husband treatment sis."

"Daddy leave me lone'!" I covered my eyes squinting.

"Lil girl get up and come speak to your grandma"

"Fuck that old bitch" I mumbled turning back on my side.

"I'm sorry Ms.Jaye she not feeling too good"

Montae

"You got a show in Huston when?" My momma asked me.

"This weekend I'm leaving Friday night"

"Boy why the hell you ain't tell me" She slapped the back of my head.

"Probably because I didn't know" I told her.

"Duh, shut the fuck up and who the hell was in the car with you the other day?"

"Who Lani?"

She shrugged giving me a look.

"Oh naw, we ain't nothing like that"