C26. Because I Love the Wrong Man

As the saying goes, the virtue is always rewarded and evil punished.

But Mandy doesn't know that the retribution comes so fast. She feels that the child in her uterus doesn't exist. At the same time, she feels as if one part of her heart is severely taken away by the doctor. Only the wind keeps blowing in and the pain seems to have been deeply engraved in the bones.

Young looks at her face, and his pain is constantly magnified. He reaches out to Mandy and holds her in the arms. He keeps comforting her, "It's all right. Everything is gone. It's all right, Mandy."

Unknowingly, Mandy gradually calms down in his arms. Then she breaks away from Young's embrace and restores her normal facial expression. But there is still too much visible sadness in her eyes.

"I want to go back," she says calmly.

"You can't leave here now. You haven't recuperated your health yet." Young persuades her without any delay.

But Mandy still insists, and says, "I must go back."

Looking at her firm eyes, Young steps back and asks, "Why? Why do you have to go back?"

As soon as he finishes his words, Mandy is startled. She raises her head and looks at Young seriously. After a while, she says hesitantly, "I... I haven't completely broken up with Charlie."

When hearing Charlie's name suddenly, Young is startled. He doesn't understand why Mandy and Charlie still have the relationship. In his opinion, Mandy's behaviors mean that she has no more illusions about Charlie. But what is the meaning of her words now?

He tightens the lips and asks, "What do you mean?"

"Simply put, I'm controlled by him now." Mandy recalls those unendurable things and smiles bitterly, "He threatens me with my father to let me stay with hima s the unpresentable person."

"Unpresentable person? That's..."

"Yes, the mistress." Mandy smiles, but her eyes are filled with endless sorrow. "Funny. Unexpectedly, I sink into such condition. Just because I love the wrong man, I not only let the whole Cheng's family go bankrupted, but also become the most disgusting person in the world.

Her words and bitter smiles make Young only feel distressed. He has never thought that Mandy still stays with Charlie especially as his mistress.

He thinks that the white moonlight in his heart is just like the drizzle in March and the breeze in September.

But now she is humiliated by another man.

Young's fists gradually clench together. He is very anxious to rush over there and spanks Charlie. Even though they are good friends, he can't torture Mandy in such a way.

He takes control of the anger in the heart, which is about to make him lose the reason, and says to Mandy, "It's all right. I'll deal with the problem about Charlie. Now your main task is to nourish your body."

Mandy has never thought that Young says such words. She is stunned and then asks: "You... Aren't you a good friend of Charlie?

"We are friends, but what he has done is absolutely disgraceful." Young says calmly, "I haven't thought that he will treat you like that."

"I also have never thought that he will treat me like that."

Looking at Mandy beside him, Young comforts her, "It's all right. Everything will pass away."

He will no longer let Mandy stay with Charlie, let alone watch her become the most hated person in her heart. Now he thinks that Mandy is so determined to have an abortion because she doesn't want to give Charlie another chance to hurt herself.

At that moment, he suddenly finds that he has never really known Charlie for so many years. Next chapter ↓↓ (External Link Below ↓↓)