𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺: 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

So this is about to 4 year timeskip because I'm a little lazy lol and plus i didn't want to add some unnecessary stuff so yeaaa....

Naruto was currently training with Tobi even more. At this point the rest of the Akatsuki members couldn't lie and admitted that the blonde may even be getting stronger than some of them.

He is currently 16 years old and was starting to get along with some Akatsuki members except Itachi, Deidara and Kisame.

He had on an all black cloak similar to the akatsuki, but without the red clouds and had an all black jacket (similar to Sasuke's) underneath with the Uzumaki symbol on the back.

He had on an all black pants and the shinobi sandals of course.

Tobi felt like since he knew the boy wore orange so much he would have him have on a different color so that no one can try to figure out he's actually alive.

Zetsu had been keeping a close eye on Sasuke and noticed how he's improved over the years, he now even has a sword that fits him and helps fight better in battle along with his ninjustu.

Naruto had a white mask that looked like an exact replica of Tobi's, and even had a sword, the handle of course being orange.

Over the years Naruto has improved greatly. He mastered the wind style rasen-shuriken, he was able to even become friends with the Kyuubi and was now able to go into the "Nine-Tails" chakra mode.

His taijutsu was getting better and his ninjutsu was on point.

"Very nice... Naruto... I can't lie you might almost be stronger than me..." Tobi said as he sat next to him.

"Well after being stuck in a cave for 4 years and training almost everyday I wouldn't be surprised." Naruto responded.

"You're right, and because how much you inproved, I have an offer for you.." Tobi responded and Naruto raised an eyebrow. "Follow me."

They both got up and walk few minutes before entering a room where Naruto sees a wall of jars with eyes in them which made him cringe but they weren't any ordinary eyes.

"Sharingan eyes??" He said.

Tobi nodded before grabbing a jar and holding it.

"These are eyes of the fallen Uchiha that Itachi slaughtered." Tobi says as he sets one down. "The one you saw with Pain is the rinnegan, far different from the Sharingan."

"If you're asking if I want one of these Sharingan eyes, sorry, but I'll pass." Naruto says.

"Well there goes that plan.. such a shame." Tobi responds as he puts the jar back up on the shelf.

"Maybe I'll decide to change my mind though.." Naruto said.

"Right now Naruto, you're needed somewhere very important."

"And that is??"

"You're going to infiltrate The Leaf, spy on them. Watch every move on every Shinobi and the Hokage..." Tobi explained. "Tomorrow, at noon, come back and fill me and the Akatsuki in on the details..."