.:Chapter 19:.

Ayyyyyy!! So I'm currently writing this before mid-terms which are around the corner and slowly beating up my grades but AYYYYY that's ok! I only need to bring up two grades anyways- that's besides the point. This chapter will be extra long since you guys seem to enjoy it so much ^^ enjoy!!

Starting Date: 12/15/19

Bakugou's Pov

When our lazy fuck of a teacher fell asleep everyone got in their groups, I saw shity hair wave me over so I stood up and went over to him. They were talking about throwing this huge big party before the big survival camp training thingy. I rolled my eyes only to catch a glimpse of green hair, I turned my head to see the nerd walk out of the room with his bag. Being the overprotective worried ass boyfriend I am I followed him. I step into the halls to see him rushing off, damn, I knew he was fast but how the hell can those small legs carry him like that? I started to slowly follow him so he won't hear me but I saw him start to turn around slowly. I quickly dash into a different section of the hall and peeked to see he turned around again. I started to walk after him just to see him turn a corner. I jogged up to the corner and dashed out from around it only to be hit up against copycat bitch. "Oh, sorry there. Didn't see where I was goin", he said. I huffed while standing up and patted myself off," yeah, now beat it extra", I said while he seemed to glare at me but walked off. I quickly trudged up to the bathroom, I walked inside to hear a sound of a bag shuffling. I saw red shoes in the last stall with sniffling, I walked up to it and knocked on the door to the stall,"Deku.. you in there? Answer me damnit", I said and right after I said that I heard the sound of metal clank on the floor. 'Please... don't tell me he's done it again...', I thought to myself. I knocked harder on the door which made echoing sounds of booms ring throughout the empty bathroom. " Deku! Open the door damnit before I blow it down!", I quickly say with concern and worry laced in my voice. Before I could say anything I heard a bag ruffling again, I looked down to see blood splattered from where I believe the blade dropped and new ones falling onto the tiled floor. I grew more worried so I focused my one hand in the palm of my other and shot the handle off using A.P. Shot*that one move that almost killed Yagi 👀 but Broco boy saved em*. I opened the door and grabbed him out of the stall. Knowing me I was probably crying, the nerd looked up at me and started to sob and hyperventilate. I looked down at his arms to see long deep gashes,' damn it Deku... why don't you hold back or tell me...', I say to myself. My heart breaks just by seeing him like this. I hugged and was rubbing the back of his head in an attempt to calm the sobbing boy in my arms, but nothing happened. It just made it worse. I felt him starting to go limp while his eyes started to flutter. I began to panic and started to shake him," hey hey hey! Don't close your eyes Izu... come on, keep those pretty eyes open..", I say to him but just then, he goes completely limp and closes his eyes. I look up to see his bag and ran to it. I brought it back over to Izu and grabbed his fresh bandages out, I then grabbed some wet paper towels and wiped the blood from his arms and wrapped them. I then moved Izu and cleaned the blood because we don't need to have those damn extras worryin' about shit like this. I the slung his bag over my shoulders to where it's now on my bag, I went to the sink and grabbed the blade I took from his bag and placed it in my pocket. I lifted Izu up and carried him bridal style, I then started to head out. I took another step to hear a crunch under my feet, I looked down to see a piece of paper with poorly written hand writing. I bent down carefully and picked it up, I somehow folded the paper and put it in my opposite pocket from the blade. I walked out of the bathroom and headed over to the schools nurse, or known as Recovery Girl.

------

"Ok thank you sweety, I'll take it from here. I'll right a note to send you on your very way", Recovery Girl said and walked off. I looked at the nursery's bed to see Izu laying there. I then remembered then note and took it out, I opened it and started reading.