ɬɧɛ ۷ıʂıơŋ

"Sister, what's wrong?" Wanda asks Y/n as they make their way to Dr. Cho's work space.

"It's nothing." Y/n says.

"Don't lie to us, Y/n. You've been quiet lately." Pietro says.

"It's just..." She stops walking and they stop with her. "I'm having doubts about Ultron and his motivations. His emotions are unstable." She said quietly, wary of the people around them. "Just promise me at the first sign of trouble, we leave."

"We promise." Wanda and Pietro said. Y/n smiles and gives them a small nod before they continue walking.

"Cellular cohesion will take a few hours, but we can initiate the consciousness stream." The mind controlled Dr. Cho says as she connects a wire to Ultron that connects to the Cradle where a body made from cells and vibranium is being made, the mind stone set in it's forehead. "We're uploading your cerebral matrix... Now." She goes to a computer and presses a button as the Maximoff's come into the room.

"I can read him." Wanda says as she looks at the Cradle. She steps closer to it. "He's... Dreaming."

"I wouldn't call it dreams." Dr. Cho says. "It's Ultron's base consciousness. Informational noise. Soon-"

"How soon?" Ultron interrupts. "I'm not being pushy."

"We're imprinting a physical brain." Dr. Cho says as Wanda gets closer to the Cradle and lays her hands on the top closing her eyes. "There are no shortcuts. Even if your magic gem-" She's cut off by Wanda screaming in pain. She stumbles back and her siblings grab hold of her. She pants heavily and looks at her brother and sister as if to ground herself. Then she looks at Ultron.

"How could you?" She asked him.

"How could I what?"

"You said we would destroy the Avengers, make a better world."

"It will be better."

"When everyone is dead?" This causes Y/n and Pietro to also look at Ultron in shock.

"That is not-" He snaps before he stops and composes himself. "The human race will have every opportunity to improve."

"And if they don't?" Pietro asks.

"Ask Noah."

"You're a madman." Wanda says.

"There were more than a dozen extinction-level events before even the dinosaurs got theirs. When the earth starts to settle, God throws a stone at it. And, believe me, he's winding up. We have to evolve. There's no room..." He stops for a moment and runs a hand over the top of the Cradle. "For the weak."

"And who decides who's weak?" Y/n asks as Wanda secretly used her powers to free Dr. Cho from the mind control.

"Life." Ultron chuckles. "Life always decides." Suddenly a sound comes from outside the building. "There's incoming."

Y/n pulls her siblings closer into a hug. "Now." She whispers to them. They nod and Pietro places a kiss on each girls temple.

"The Quinjet. We have to move."

"That's not a problem." Dr. Cho goes to her computer and pauses Ultron's upload. He sighs in annoyance and shoots Dr. Cho with lasers. She hits the wall with a groan. Pietro picks Wanda up and him and Y/n leave quickly.

"Wait, guys!" Ultron stammers after the triplets. "They'll understand. When they see, they'll understand. I just need a little more time." Ultron pulls off the chord that connected him to the Cradle. Him and some of his droids load up the Cradle into a truck and make their way to an airport on the other side of town. The Avengers are hot on their trail and fight their way to the Cradle.