Beauty

The second part to 'Vanity'! You guys liked it enough to ask for another part, so here I am, the bottom Frank fairy granting your wish. Also I realized I tend to write about ass eating a lot, um. So, this is a birthday present as well for my dear friend Miriam, she is always supportive of my writing and I enjoy our talks so much. Happy birthday, M, I'm glad I can at least give you this for your special day! 
______

Gerard laid back on a mattress squeaking underneath his weight in a manner he found offensive until the lightest weight person coming to his mind settled down on the same surface and was meant with the grinding noise rising from the protesting springs in the bed. The sharp scent of nail polish seemed to always linger in the shared dorm room, along with the scent of tropical shampoo and the faintest lacing of cologne soaked into the threads of familiar blankets and pillow covers protecting flattened cushions Gerard piled onto one another for more elevation. The bed was arguably not as comfortable as one would've hoped for it to be, but the object that cradled the person having stolen his affections while he slept at night provided a different method of comfort lulling him into a state of total relaxation. Gerard melted into the mattress, his hand feeling around the sheets for the stuffed bear his boyfriend clung to when exhaustion fell over him. The bear's pink nose made of shining plastic pressed against Gerard's neck as he held it close, turning onto his side for his eyes to follow the figure flitting around the room.

Frank had stripped off his black floral dress that pooled in a pile on the ground and kicked off the Doc Martens laced up with pink and black laces now that they'd returned from a date at a diner a few blocks away from the university. Their spring break had just begun, allowing them more time for dates and precious time to spend together without worries about their studies and pending assignments. His jacket swayed from the back of the desk chair after he'd tossed it onto the back of the furniture and it dangled from a single corner, limply settling against the dark wood. Frank was sauntering around the room in tiny purple underwear, digging through his drawers and coming up with a shirt once belonging to Gerard before it was gifted to him after he'd seen his attachment to something as simple as a collection of dozens of threads, but the sentiment behind it was valuable, and it softened Gerard's core enough to part ways with it. Giving a soft sound of triumph, Frank shrugged the oversized shirt over his head and wriggled until it reached the middle of his thighs. His flawlessly manicured acrylic nails painted in a vivid shade of pink contrasted with the black as he smoothed the shirt over his waist, humming contentedly at the softness under his wandering fingers.

"Something about wearing someone else's shirt makes it feel a thousand times more comfortable." Frank bounced on his toes, giving a short twirl. He was a vision from a film, effortlessly beautiful as he spun in circles and encapsulated the images every young soul wished to paint themselves in.

"I think the lack of pants has something to do with it." Gerard's eyes fell onto Frank's bare legs shining smoothly in the dim lighting of the lamp at his side of the room, light stubble blooming across the surface of his soft skin, only noticeable when the light touched it. His lips lifted subtly at the corners at the memory of stroking Frank's legs as he rested his head on Frank's stomach, a physical lullaby luring him into sleep.

"I think you're right. It's freeing, you should try it someday." Frank crossed the room to stand in front of his mirror framed in ropes of elegant metal, raking his neon nails through his teased fringe curling around his jawline the way one would discover in the pages of airbrushed magazines.

"You just want me to take my pants off." Gerard's cheeks flushed deeply with color.

"You might have a point." Frank chuckled, looking over his shoulders and fluttering his lashes lengthened by dark mascara. "You're so cute, I can't help it."