59

At least Eleanor was thankful for one thing, classes were a half an hour shorter than usual due to the arrival of the students from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang later on that day

Most of her students hadn't paid much attention
as they anticipated the await of the new students and or contenders than would be participating in this yearly event. Nevertheless, Eleanor didn't mind the bit more of chit chat around the classroom. It's all everyone had been talking about.

It wasn't until early sundown when it seemed to be more hectic, surprisingly Eleanor was shocked to see how serious some people took this sort of thing.

Such as Professor Mcgonagall, who ordered students left and right to fix their appearance and straighten themselves up before welcoming Hogwarts new guests.

Each year was filled in a line outside of Hogwarts where the castle faced between the forbidden forest and the black lake.

The staff had stood in a line behind the students, in order it was Dumbledore, Mcgonagall, Flitwick, Trelawney, Sprout, Binns, Hooch, Moody, Snape and lastly Adler.

Now all they had to do is wait for the schools to come.

During the wait Eleanor could only eye the person who stood a foot or two away, there she had watched so call 'Alastor Moody' drinking that flask of his before shoving it in his coat.

She frowned, wondering how she was able to get ahold of that thing. She needed proof before going to Dumbledore about it and Snape seemed unreasonable about the whole situation.

She needed a plan.

"You hear that?!" Cried a fifth year, indeed there had been a sort of rumble beyond the trees in the forest.

"It sounds like thunder!" Said third year student

"Sounds like Ron passing gas." Commented Fred Weasley as a roar of laughter targeted an embarrassed gryffindor.

Dumbledore had now called from the back row with the teachers, "No, it is not Weasley's vapors, I believe that the delegation of Beauxbatons is arriving!"

"Where?" Asked many studnets who pushed and shoved eagerly, all looking different directions.

"There!" Called Professor Eleanor Adler who caught everyone's attention with a pointed finger.

It was a carriage flying high in the blue skies over the forest. The large carriage was pulled through the air by none other than winged horses.

A beautiful creature a Pegasus- Hargid had stood steering them for landing which the carriage had done beautifully.

The carriage itself was the size of a two story home. Eleanor had thought the size had been a bit unnecessary until she had saw who was the first to walk out of the carriage.