Chapter 56: {12 0ctober at 4:30 am and 4:45 am}

|My main goal: be the best mom.|

Nina's pov:

After I changed up in another outfit, Adrian drove me to the hospital. It wasn't far from his dad's mansion. On our way, I called our doctor Charlotte and told her that I was in labor. My water did broke while I was changing myself in the bedroom and Adrian had to clean the mess.

 My water did broke while I was changing myself in the bedroom and Adrian had to clean the mess

When we reached the hospital, we walked to the delivery section. Charlotte was already working in the hospital so she met me at the main door. We walked to the delivery room.

 We walked to the delivery room

"Here take these and change up." She said handing me the hospital dress. I walked into the bathroom of the room and changed up. I walked back into the room and Adrian was talking to Charlotte.

"Ok, sit down we will look after you." She said and I listened to her. She hooks me with all the needles and machines before she left the room.

"How are you now?" Adrian asked brushing his hand on my cheek.

"Better," I said.

"We are going to be here all night." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah, you should catch some sleep. I might go really late." I said and he sighed.

"If I'm going to sleep, you're going to sleep too." He said and I smiled.

"I'll try to sleep," I said and he nodded. He walked to the couch in the room and laid down.

-----

It was almost 1 am and the doctor came to check to me. I was 8 centimeter dilated. We came at 8 o'clock and I barely got any sleep. My contraction was worst. I try to walk around the room a bit to calm them but in vain. I was glad Adrian got some sleep. I already had my epidural shot and it really helped my back a lot.

Three hours later, Charlotte came back. Adrian was already awake and by my side. I was eating ice cube since I couldn't eat anything else and i was hungry.

"You are 10 centimeters dilated. You are ready to push dear." She smiled.

Adrian stayed by my side and held my hand.

"That's it, we are going to hold our babies soon." Adrian smiled and I nodded.

"Alright, whenever you feel another contraction I want you to push. You hold your breath and push. I'll count to 10 and when I say 10 you breath out. Got it?" Charlotte asked and I nodded.

I waited for two minutes before I felt it. I push as the doctor told me.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... good, you're doing really good. Push again." Charlotte said and I pushed, holding Adrian's hand tightly.

"One more time, you're almost there," Charlotte said.

I push one more time and felt my energy drained.

"Here, open your eyes and look down. The baby is almost here. One more push momma." Charlotte said.

Adrian's pov:

I couldn't believe my eyes. My woman was giving birth to our babies. I looked at the baby's head and after one push from Nina, the baby was out.

"Your baby boy is here." Charlotte smiled and handed the baby to a nurse.

"Mr. Ross, you will need to cut the umbilical cord quick since the other baby needs to get out too." She said and I nodded.

My hands were shaking when I approached my baby boy to cut his umbilical cord. The nurse was wiping the blood around him and he started to cry. They took him to Nina's side where they put him in a baby incubator. They cleaned him up while the doctor was still telling Nina when to push our baby girl out.

I grabbed her hand in mine and let her hold onto it. She was sweating and she looked like she was about to past out.

"One more time... look down, here comes your baby girl."

As soon as she was out, she started to cry. The nurse grabbed her and I went to cut the umbilical cord. The nurse took her and clean her like his brother.

"Alright, now you both will have to hold them skin to skin," Charlotte said and we nodded. I took the towel in our bag and went to wipe Nina's forehead. She smiled weakly at me and I kissed her cheeks.

"They both look beautiful, we did a great job," I said and she chuckled.

"Here, your baby," Charlotte said handing one of the twins to Nina. She helped Nina to pull her hospital dress and put the baby on her chest, "that's your baby boy."

"Now Mr. Ross you'll have to remove your shirt. I'll hand you your baby girl." She said and I nodded. I removed my shirt while she went to pick her. I sat on the couch closer to the bed and she put the baby on my chest. She stirred and cuddled with me. I looked at Nina and her tears were rolling down her cheeks.

"So we will have to do some test on both but for now I'll let you guys rest. I just need their name." Charlotte said and Nina nodded.

"So let's start with your baby boy, what name did you choose?" She asked.

"Elijah Flinn Ross," Nina said and I smiled. We did talk a lot about what to name them. Flinn was actually Nina's father's name.

"And for your baby girl?" She asked.

"Savannah Elena Ross," I said. We both agreed to give her my mom's name. It was actually Nina's suggestion and I really like it.

"Alright, I'll let you now. We will come later in the day to check on them and on you Nina." Charlotte said and Nina nodded.

They all left the room and closed the door.

"They are both so cute," Nina said looking at Elijah in her arms.

"You should catch some sleep. Let me look after them." I said. I did sleep a few hours before the labor and I know she didn't. Now that these two are out, she can sleep.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah