Chapter One

⊰-⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰-⊱

" are you sure you want this?" CEO Byun asked his daughter, who laid down on a hospital bed, ready to open the procedure.

" I have no other choice, we don't have time. He wanted a child before he dies dad" tears started to flow on her eyes as she watched the violet ceiling in hesitant. " I- I just wanted to fullfill that duty as a wife before he dies. I love him" CEO Byun, or Jiyon remove the streaming tears away from his beloved daughter-in-law. It wasn't the reason.

The real reason why she suddenly jump to this situation was because she thought that by baring a child, her husband would fight for his life and be alive. It was such selfish path to use her soon to be child—with a stranger— as a bait so she wouldn't loose her husband. Her father-in-law could see that. He saw the truth in her eyes, the truth she tried to hide. Despite being her father-in-law, he couldn't help to be thankful enough that their son married such brave woman, he couldn't thank her enough for her sacrifices just to make his son happy. But he already accepted the truth.

"This won't save him love" she shook her head, trying to get that words out of her knowledge. She could save him. He won't die.

"It will, now leave" such rude attitude was being thrown towards her father-in-law, which was the only father she could ever have. Growing up without any help or guidance of a parent Hara managed to fed for her own. Battle the problems of an adult at the age of seven, becoming one independent and bold woman. She captures the son of Jiyon, named Byun Beakyun by her Independence. They welcomed her with open arms at the age of eighteen as Beakyun's girlfriend. Accepted her as Byun when she married her husband at the age of twenty one. Both of them managed the company very well.

Sadly Beakyun inherited his mother's sickness. Blood Cancer. Things didn't go well when Beakyun decided to isolate himself in the hospital, leaving Hara to battle with the company and the duty as a wife to her sick and dying husband. Although a few sickness are already spreading I'm his body due to his fragile immune system.

All Beakyun wanted was a child he could cuddle with, play with, spend his life with and protect with all his strength, but he couldn't give that to both of them. With his sickness and problems, he couldn't produce one single active cell. 

So here she was, hoping that this child could save her husband.

⊰-⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰-⊱

Three Months Later~

Her stomach grew unexplainably large. It was only three months and yet the size was a nine months old baby. It concerned her and Beakyun that the growing of the baby was fast.

When Hara declared the news to him, he was not delighted by the declaration. He hated the though of someone baring a child with his wife, but all came to drain when he open his mind, to clear things. He began to agree at what she did and Beakyun was somehow getting a slight bit of difference from his past situation. He seem to get better, bits by bits to the point where he can leave the hospital. He still have this check ups and meetings with his doctors.

But either ways they both love the baby inside her. They bought toys and went on shopping for the baby. Hara guessed it was a boy and meanwhile Beakyun thought it was a girl. It made there love stronger.

Here they are, Hara laying on the bed waiting for the results to come. Beakyun was holding her right hand, they are nervous to hear the results of the baby. It began to bug them so they took this opportunity to visit her doctor. It was their first time so Beakyun brought his camera to take pictures of the memories he could keep.

An hour had passed and they both came worried.

"What if it's a twin?" Beakyun lightened the mood as he wonder what would be the extra experience of having twins as children.

" I-"

Beakyun tried his hardest not to hug her. It was killing them. The space they have to take precautions of since his disease can spread. Kissing, hugging or sharing the same things are ones of the things they had to be aware of.

" Congratulations Mr and Mrs Byun, the procedure was successful! You're now pregnant!" Well no shit she was, Beakyun was about to smack the doctor with it's idiotic attempt to lighten the mood.

" Tell me the bad news...." She whispered, stood up from the surgical bed and sat straight to a chair.

" Uhm-uh..... you see-hmm.... The cells we've implanted surviv-"

"what?"

" Apparently You're pregnant with seven babies!" The doctor rubbed the back of his nape as he grabbed his clipboard and start to jolt the the things they needed to follow.

" It was a miracle that each cells survived in your womb, you're fertile Mrs Byun, you're guess of being infertile was wrong, if we have known that you're fertile sooner, we could have needed one donor but the small mistake was made" the doctor explains, helping the nurse who cleaned all the tools they used.

" Will she die?" Beakyun asked the doctor, holding her hand in comforting her breaking sanity.

" It's a unique case, but from the looks of it she will be neither. But with care and proper meal the babies will survive and also your wife. I wouldn't deny and hide that the babies are hundred percent healthy" he reaped the paper and handed it to the husband.

" This is all the dos and don'ts for Mrs Byun, I will gladly visit you twice a week to check if the babies and Mrs Byun are on good state. I'll bring the medicines needed and the equipments, so you don't need to worry Mr and Mrs Byun, all you need to do is to follow this and make sure that Mrs Byun is well fed and physically healthy" the doctor reassured.

It would be a one hell of a ride for the both of them.

⊰-⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰-⊱